* WHMEZLogin >> Give your staff access to WHM without giving them the password!

WHMEZLogin
    http://www.whmezlogin.com

Tired of remembering all your WHM passwords? Tired of changing your WHM passwords whenever a staff member leaves your company? We have a new and innovative solution for you! WHMEZLogin is a simple but very powerful tool that allows you to give your staff access to your WHM - without ever giving them the password.

For a full feature list, please see:
    http://www.whmezlogin.com/features.php

Please email any questions you have to:
    sales -at- whmezlogin.com

How It Works
    1) You add your WHM server IP, username, and password into the database (stored under heavy encryption).
    2) You create individual logins for each of your staff members.
    3) Your staff login - click a button - and are brought into WHM. All without giving them the password!
    4) When a staff member leaves your company - simply remove their WHMEZLogin account to remove their WHM access. No more worrying about changing passwords!

5 Basic Reasons How This Benefits Your Company
    1. Keep track of all your WHM servers in one place.
    2. You no longer have to remember all your passwords.
    3. Give your staff access to WHM without giving them the password.
    4. Simply remove a staff members WHMEZLogin access to remove their WHM access.
    5. You no longer have to change all your passwords if someone leaves your company.

Demo Information
    Want to try WHMEZLogin without installing it? We have a live demo setup! Please note that some features are removed from the demo reason to avoid it being abused. But, it does allow you to get the general idea of what it can do.

http://www.whmezlogin.com/demo
    Username: admin
    Password: admin

Click on "View Servers" and then hit the padlock button. The server in the demo copy is linked to the WHM Demo from cPanel.net.

License Options
    Our license structure has been setup to allow even the smallest operation to be able to use WHMEZLogin. It is setup so that you can start off with a license that falls into your budget structure and upgrade your license as you upgrade your operation. Whether you are a start-up company with just 1 server, or have a datacenter full of servers, we have a license solution made for you. If you need help picking, please do not hesitate to contact us.

To view our pricing options and place an order, visit:
    http://www.whmezlogin.com/pricing.php

Support Contacts
    Knowledgebase
    * Please search the Knowledgebase to see if your question is not already answered there.

Bug Tracker
    * Found a bug in WHMEZLogin? Want to request a new feature? This is the place to do it.

License Center
    * Download the latest version, view your license key, and order addons here.

Support Center
    * Need help with something? After checking the knowledgebase, contact the support team here.
    Big things coming soon

Can't seem to be able to login to demo.

An interesting idea. If I had a hosting company with dozens of servers and staff, I think I'd go for this.

Good luck with it
    Rob Moore
    DemoWolf.com - Video Support Tutorials for Web Hosting Providers - since 2005.
    Video Tutorials for cPanel, Plesk, WordPress, Email, DNS, FTP and more!
    Custom Video Factory | Video Tutorial Translations | Branded Video Tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by alphix View Post
    Can't seem to be able to login to demo.
    The demo login is working fine on this end.

Are you sure you're using the right logins (admin/admin)?
    Quote Originally Posted by demowolf View Post
    An interesting idea. If I had a hosting company with dozens of servers and staff, I think I'd go for this.

Good luck with it
    The great thing about this program is that it's designed for companies of all sizes - small to large.
    Big things coming soon

This is an awesome idea, good luck with the sales.

Quote Originally Posted by st1905 View Post
    This is an awesome idea, good luck with the sales.
    Thank you for the kind words
    Big things coming soon

Managed to login now using IE. Just to highlight, the login isn't working with firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by alphix View Post
    Managed to login now using IE. Just to highlight, the login isn't working with firefox.
    I use FireFox and can access it just fine...
    Big things coming soon

Just tried with Camino and Safari and all good.

FireFox is all I ever tried, and worked fine for me.
    Rob Moore
    DemoWolf.com - Video Support Tutorials for Web Hosting Providers - since 2005.
    Video Tutorials for cPanel, Plesk, WordPress, Email, DNS, FTP and more!
    Custom Video Factory | Video Tutorial Translations | Branded Video Tutorials

Just tried with Flock and my browser and all working good
    WHMCS Services / City Tecks
    WHMCS Development | Blesta / WISECP Developer

Interesting.

Just got Cherry to purchase a 50 server license, if it goes well - we'll go for a bigger one.
    Current Status: Coming up with ideas for a new SaaS.