Link Building can be a tough job, sometimes frustrating, whether they are one way links or reciprocal. Yet this is something which cannot be ignored totally, link building is the core of SEO, it is the card to higher ranking.
Is link building still very important for rankings?
Links are still the basic connector, and the only way for google to judge the websites importance. Much has been changed in Google’s algorithm, links which are non relevant are being devalued by google and putting much emphasis on trusted and relevant links, these are identified by “domain age” and ect.
This post will teach you few tips and strategies that can help you manage your link building campaign and achieve high PR links and relevant.
Reciprocal links are still a good way. However, do not make this your habit and make it as majority of your backlinks.
The age of your backlinks is important, go for permanent links and if you are renting, rent for as long as possible.
1. You will find CraigList to be cheap and free classified services.
2. It is good to answer to peoples’ question and provide a good resourceful link.
3. Submit stories to Digg.com and link it to an article to your site.
4. If you update your content regularly, people will syndicate your RSS content, some of these will provide links.
5. And the last one, forums signatures, yes. Forum signatures are known to be one of the free and best free links that you can get. However, make sure your posts are worth reading and based on quality.
Stat a blog on your website, update the blog, quality blog posts is what gets you the links.
Comment on other blogs, few blogs are no follow and they are not good from an SEO point of view. However, if your comment is useful, they can provide direct traffic.
And Do not forget to list your blog in blog director
Paid Blogging ( Reviews )
Blog review is when advertiser pays you to write a review on their business and services and posting on your blog with links to their website.
Through this, you won’t get a link only but this will have the people read about your business and get to know what your business is all about.
This is a new way to create backlinks. For example, if you have a web host, designer or even an SEO, write a positive testimonial to them and send it to them, they would love to publish it and put a link to your website.
Did you find this post helpful? I'd appreciate few greens
(Appreciated your post but no linking to your own web site, edited)