Unhappy 3yr Review Of Clook.net

When I started there almost 3 yrs ago ( 4/14/05 ) Things were great , fast support a feeling that they were growing and so were you. It remained that way until about 6 months ago . No more US reseller accounts( there was a complete freeze ) , everything started being about the UK clients. They ( UK clients ) are even getting free client exec , US clients nothing.

I started to feel as a US client that I was an after thought IE I was invited to participate in a focus group , sent a we have enough people email and then contacted and asked why I wasn't doing it... after copy and pasting the email I was told it was an error. I started participating in the focus group but it had nothing to do with anything that would help me as a US client... the topics were toll free numbers in the UK .... how do you like the UK website etc.

as you can see by going to clook.net they are only offering services in the UK .

I posted on their forum asking what is to become of those of us in the US ... after 12 hours of no answer I felt I had got my answer.

I don't know whats happening with them , I would bet a UK client would have a different experience than I . I wish them no ill will... I just wish that they were more open with their US based clients... when I saw all the changes and no official words... I really felt that I needed to leave.
    Dana aka Laci My Alter Ego
    Former WHT Moderator

How was the uptime? Reliability? Support response times?

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    How was the uptime? Reliability? Support response times?
    Up time was good , server was often slow ... if you can get Jim or Alec directly response quality was good , fast doesnt mean a whole lot if its wrong . With some other techs its was hit or miss mostly canned answers that didnt quite fit.
    Dana aka Laci My Alter Ego
    Former WHT Moderator