Enom reseller account with domains as low as 7.15 /yr

We are now offering domain reseller accounts through Enom. Our prices are below.

FREE ACCOUNT:

.com, .net, .org, .us *, .info *, .biz * - $7.65/yr

SILVER RESELLER:

.com, .net, .org, .us *, .info *, .biz * - $7.30/yr -- $10 setup

GOLD RESELLER:

.com, .net, .org, .us *, .info *, .biz * - $7.15/yr -- $20 setup

More info and order links are available @ http://www.rfhost.com/domains.php
    Last edited by p1net; 08-20-2002 at 09:46 AM.
    Regards,
    Ronan
    Pairone Networks Ltd
    Cloud Hosting @www.pair1.ie

Seems like you've got a good deal going there

Thanks!!

Originally posted by dynamitehost
    Seems like you've got a good deal going there
    Regards,
    Ronan
    Pairone Networks Ltd

I have someone who can offer me the same as the gold plan for $15, if you can do me a deal and beat it i will go with you

What do ya say?

edit: Can you accept paypal?

Yeah, I like to know too if you accept paypal
    Alexander

I can accept Paypal!!
    Regards,
    Ronan
    Pairone Networks Ltd

Is there a minimum amount of domains/year?
    Alexander

Alex,
    There's no minimum number of domain names to be sold in order to maintain the account status.

Franky

So basicly everyone can become a "reseller" @ eNom just for his personal domains? And try to persuade other to become their reseller .. etc etc ...
    Alexander

No if you signup for a free account at Enom it will be a retail account which means you cannot create resellers. Also Enom will charge you $30 per domain if you do it that way. If you go directly to Enom for a reseller account you will likely have to pay a couple thousand dollars upfront!!

Originally posted by Alex[nl]
    So basicly everyone can become a "reseller" @ eNom just for his personal domains? And try to persuade other to become their reseller .. etc etc ...
    Regards,
    Ronan
    Pairone Networks Ltd

I didn't mean by goint to eNom directly.. but if someone (me f.e.) takes a sub-reseller account from the forums here he can do whatever he likes with it right?

e.g.:
    I take RFHosts' Free account, and register a domain. I pay $7,65/domain by login in and adding a domain. I imagine a portion of that money goes to RFHost, the rest to eNom. By being a reseller I can create an interface that enables me to resell domains for f.e. $8,65 . .leaving 1 us$ for me when someone buys one from me (& 7,65 goes to RFHost again automaticly).
    Am I forgetting something crucial?

(I am just new to the eNom system, and their webpage isn't THAT clear to me)
    Alexander

Depending on the way you choose to sell, there might be additional fees involved.

1. If you manually register a new domain name for your client, you're required to deposit fund in your eNom account. Funding can be made by credit card, wire, or check. If credit card is used, there's a 3% surcharge and a $100 minimum deposit applies. Then for any registrations made by you, your account will be automatically deducted at your discounted cost.

2. If you use the eNom's PDQ, there's a license fee of $99/year. NO deposit required. Additionally, you're responsible for the CC processing fees of 95 cents + 3% per transaction. You charge whatever price you want, and your net profit will be deposited into your commission account.

3. If you use the eNom's API, depending on the merchant account, you may or may not need to fund your reseller account. If you use your own merchant account, you're required to fund your account (see option 1). If you're using eNom's CC processing, then you're responsible for the transaction fees (see option 2).

Franky
    Last edited by Franky; 08-20-2002 at 08:31 PM.

And I reckon the PayPal acceptance is only for the fees of the reseller account. eNom doesn't allow PayPal, meaning all domains will be registered using CC right?
    Alexander

Originally posted by Alex[nl]
    And I reckon the PayPal acceptance is only for the fees of the reseller account. eNom doesn't allow PayPal, meaning all domains will be registered using CC right?
    That's right.

The PayPal payment is for the reseller account you pay to the eNom's reseller.
    The setup fee has nothing to do with eNom.

As for funding your eNom's reseller account, eNom's accepts credit card, wire, or check.

Franky

I can give to you free reseller account ( 7.29 per domain)
    Also i have a account 7.10 for only $10
    If enyone want send to me email
    Regards.
    Christos