Ecomm Recommendation

Can someone please give me a recommendation for an ecommerce host? I've been looking around for weeks at every site, but it seems that whenever I find a site that has what I'm looking for, it has bad reviews. Here's what I'm looking for:
    Shared server(virtual hosting), Shared SSL, 100mb+ space, 5gb+ bandwith, Would prefer interchange store but am willing to try something else, price < $20/month(no long term commitments), would pay $25 for the right host. I thought liquidweb.com looked real good, but when I started to check reviews, it seemed to be pretty bad.

Well if you do a little research, you may find many e-commerce hosts. Can you please post this "Web Hosting Requests" section as i think advertising here in this forum is banned. I am sure you will find many good e-commerce hosts. As far as the recommendation is concerned hostway would not be a bad choice but anyways you can look into it further...

Anybody heard of SSHOST.com? They seem to have a fairly nice package there, but I can't find any reviews of them anywhere.

Yes, it is a nice package and they have been in this business since 1999,,(I did a whois)...so if it suits your needs, you can always give them a reply or wait more till some WHT member who has experience with them post here...