This situation is horrible, I thought Nobis Technology Group, LLC company and ubiquityservers.com is responsible and serious, but quite the opposite.

- My VPS down.
    - I tell lies.
    - Change vps ip and no information.
    - New vps without control panel for domains.
    - Have Lost data and mysql of my sites, I can not recover.
    - Control Panel interworx not working, I can not create accounts.

My site down a long time, particularly because of bad management ubiquityservers.com

Not recommend this company for hosting.
    Thanks.

We did have a hard disk failure on one of our legacy VPS nodes earlier this week gsus. You've been given a free month of service as everyone on that node, and if you've subscribed to one of our backup options when you signed up, our staff should have restored your data for you already.

Per the email, all VPS were restored on a RAID 5 modular MultiFlex server (as every VPS system we've installed in recent months has been), which should greatly decrease the likelihood of something like this happening in the future; however nothing in computing is totally safe, and we still strongly encourage keeping multiple backups.
    Corey Northcutt | Northcutt
    Competitive inbound marketing with a hosting industry competency.
    Social | Content | Optimization | Outreach

Ok, I understand error hard disk, but I can not understand why so many errors in new vps, and because no solution.
    2 days sending tickets, live chat and talking on my site down.

They installed vps without checking its proper functioning.
    Errors in VPS.
    Errors panel interworx.
    Errors in MySQL.
    Errors MyphpAdmin.

At last, after more than 30 messages on my tickets and speak for live chat in more than 10 occasions I solution achievement all its errors by bad management.

Yes, there were problems with the InterWorx install on your VPS after it was first loaded, this has been long fixed by InterWorx support from the looks of it. In looking at your ticket history, I don't see why more than 1 ticket was necessary; much like I can't see what would motivate you to make more than 1 post on 1 thread on these forums about it either, it appears you're going on 11 of those as well.

We don't control the laws of physics, even though we assumed partial responsibility for the fact that you didn't order backups by giving you a free month of service. We've taken preventative measures now with RAID5 on nearly every other VPS node we have... but we never advertised RAID when your order was made... and even if we did, these things can always happen. If you still need assistance, we're happy to help, but this is not our support forum.
    Corey Northcutt | Northcutt
    Competitive inbound marketing with a hosting industry competency.
    Social | Content | Optimization | Outreach

I have split these posts to the main forums as they don't belong in advertising threads.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.