Thumbs up I search for a good site hosting

I have a lot of media files of more than 1000GB and I need a good site to continue with for more than ten years

Quote Originally Posted by alrwaith View Post
    I have a lot of media files of more than 1000GB and I need a good site to continue with for more than ten years
    Dedicated server will be your best bet. You'll have all the space of the server for your media files.

Several things I should point out:
    1. Don't try to host any of that on a shared server! Overselling is a common practice and you'll be kicked out of any webhost before you hit 75GB. It's called resource limit. Most shared host's servers don't even have the storage for 1,000GB.

2. 99.9% of all multimedia files are copyrighted. The DMCA has strict policies against hosts allowing copyrighted content without permission. You should not expect to host any copyrighted material (regardless of whether you bought it or not) on a host. That includes: MP3s, music, tv shows, movies, images, etc.
    I'm currently hosting with: hostgator

You Definitely need your own server... Not shared hosting, no VPS
    DawHB.com - Web Hosting Blog | VPSHostDir.com - VPS Hosting Media

You will need your own server and likely you'll have to pay to upgrade it to give you 1tb of space (1000gb)

Most of the dedicated servers I have seen only come with 80~500gb, although there are exceptions I am sure.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Definitely your own server and lots of disk space.

Quote Originally Posted by alrwaith View Post
    What are some of your other requirements? Do you need a control panel? How much bandwidth do you need? Is this just for storage, or will others be accessing the files (meaning you'll need more bandwidth)?
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

Amazon S3?