Thumbs up iMountain.com 8 Month Review

Didn't write a review last month cause I didn't feel the need to, but I will this month.

Main reason being because I am going on vacation from June 1st to the 5th, and my payments are due on the 5th day of the month. So I call iMountain and Brandon picked up. He was happy to inform me that it would not be a problem if I paid a day or two late so that I could get back from my vacation and get settled first without having to go "omgz I need to feed iMountain!!!"

Also, I have had absolutely zero downtime in the past 2 months since the mySQL server cluster RAID fault. Now that I said that, they will have downtime. (Joking) Thank god I backup nightly. Anyway, the databases are MUCH faster now since they upgraded the cluster, no complaints there.

The support staff continue to be very helpful (as always), especially the night crew. Don't usually email / call during the day unless it's to talk to Brandon. Must be since I'm a night owl.

Anyway, on to 1 year (hopefully)!

Hi,

Thanks for posting the review glad to see your happy with your host, keep us updated in the future!

Cheers
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Great review. They've had a good reputation on these forums. Make sure you post another review in a couple of months.
    I'm currently hosting with: hostgator