Thread: Golden love

Golden love

Seems there has been a bit of a media blitz on cholesterol lately in Australia. I've been reading a few articles here and there and it seems to centre on some new research that has recently come out. Mainly that if everyone in Australia dropped their cholesterol levels by just 10%, 3000 less people would die / year, that 1 in 2 Australians have high cholesterol and that only 1 in 5 Australians are aware they have high cholesterol.

To help improve this issue, there are going to be free cholesterol tests conducted nation wide next week (7-12 April). For those of you living in Australia, like me, this site has all the details. For those of you not living in Australia, I would assume that those statistics would be relatively similar in other developed countries.

Thoughts?

It's a great idea and I hope to get to the only venue in my state to get it done
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Supposedly water can reduce your cholesterol. Drink a full glass 15-30 minutes before eating and 30 minutes after. Drinking water at the meal is not as effective. Do this and cholesterol will lower. Also try walking 15 minutes a day.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

15 mins doesn't seem like much. Are you sure that is enough?