* Help with LiteSpeed!

2008-04-06 08:52:32.597 ERROR Apache Binary Path must be set properly in order replace Apache, fall back to 'Reload on configuration file change'.
    2008-04-06 08:52:32.602 WARN [configerver:listener] No listener is available for normal virtual host!
    2008-04-06 08:52:32.604 ERROR [config:template:centralConfigLog] Listener [Default] does not exist
    2008-04-06 08:52:32.605 ERROR [config:templateHP_SuEXEC] Listener [Default] does not exist
    2008-04-06 08:52:32.605 ERROR [config:template:EasyRailsWithSuEXEC] Listener [Default] does not exist
    2008-04-06 08:52:32.617 WARN Standard Edition only support up to 5 Apache vhosts.

Can somebody help me resolve these errors? Pretty please! I did everything on the litespeed setup I was soppose to found at their wiki site. But still I recieve these errors, LiteSpeed works on my server because httpd is disabled and LiteSpeed is responding to request now. So anyways, can somebody help me resolve these, thanks!

You may want to consider this part of the forums: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=140. You should pay a small fee to someone who will be able to log in and actually verify everything and get it working properly, rather than people coming here and doing guess work.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

Well cristibighea, I believe this problem can be solved very quickly, and by people telling me how to do it, I can learn something from it.

When you installed litespeed did you imported httpd.conf or you did what the wiki said?
    Also if you are using it to host a shared enviroment you would have to know that litespeed standard edition supports only up to 5 vhosts so it might not suit you.
    NOT a webhost!helping here just for the fun of it!
    G(r)eek inside.

It suites my just find, as long as VHOST stands for Virtual Host which stands for, Virtual Private Server? and I did as wiki said.. and now I can't access my WHM and nethier can my freinds but the server is up?

You should look at what the vhost means.Is your litespeed up or no?Can you see the litespeed process running and you can see the web page ?
    NOT a webhost!helping here just for the fun of it!
    G(r)eek inside.

Tix, I have added you on MSN so you may help me resolve this issue faster, please logon. And thank you for your help to.

You get better support on litespeed official forum than WHT.

I second HD Fanatic's suggestion

Post your questions on the Litespeed Forum
    Code:
    www.litespeedtech.com/support/forum/