* Merchant Account

Ive been looking all over for merchant accounts. Reading all this API documentation is making me crazy. So I figured I post here. This is what I need

Reasonably priced
    Able to charge recurring
    Able to charge a setup fee + the recurring fee for a transaction
    Must have available API preferably some php code samples
    Need a virtual terminal for call-in and manual transactions

I’ve been looking @ authorize. Nets API, and I don’t see where you can set a recurring monthly bill...

Please help!

Hello,

We've been working with Revecom.com for almost a year and quite happy with their services. They provide very powerful features. And They provide you with all what you mentioned.

And they are quite reasonable in prices:

One time setup fee: US$ 49.00
    Transaction Fee: US$ 1.00
    Discount rate: % 3.95

They sent your checks every week. Even you have an option to set a minimum amount of money in your account, before any settlement is made.

Hope it will help you.
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    delivering the divine hosting experience™ | AS53889
    www.micfo.com

Originally posted by HeadMaster
    Hello,

We've been working with Revecom.com for almost a year and quite happy with their services. They provide very powerful features. And They provide you with all what you mentioned.

And they are quite reasonable in prices:

One time setup fee: US$ 49.00
    Transaction Fee: US$ 1.00
    Discount rate: % 3.95

They sent your checks every week. Even you have an option to set a minimum amount of money in your account, before any settlement is made.

Hope it will help you.
    Revecom do not provide merchant accounts.
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    http://www.solidinternet.com
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

check out FirePay.com or paysystems.com...

I would check out Echo, as they satisfy your needs. Also, our merchant account guide might be of some help too: www.gotmerchant.com

Thanks
    Curtis
    www.gotmerchant.com - THE free guide to accepting credit cards!

www.gousms.com - Want to feel special? Find out what personal merchant services is all about!

quite a few people use echo-inc in here, planetpayment I woudn't recommend though

Echo is managed and operated correctly. I know many of the VP's and the CEO personally and they are great people. They work hard on backing up their customers when it comes to charge backs, etc.

They have like over 15,000 uhaul reps, and they are publicly held, so they are financially stable.

You also can beat their prices! ONLY a $10 monthly fee IF you have transactions. Tell me what other company wont charge you a dime when you don't charge anything for any single month???

No monthly mins, no gateway fees, etc.

We have hundreds of customers with them and no problems.

Curtis

www.gousms.com - Want to feel special? Find out what personal merchant services is all about!

Originally posted by ForumsAddict
    check out FirePay.com or paysystems.com...
    Paysystems is Revecom, Revecom is more of a 3rd Party Processor

thanks for the help guys. ive been looking around at my options and i did fill out like 3 forms. 1 for charge.com and like 2 other ones. now i am getting emails from merchant providers with the pdf contract attached to the email even. i dont remember half of these payment processers. i dont know, i might have contacted a few more then i remember because it was an all nigher

I would avoid charge.com. I setup an account with them for a friend and they are just the middle man. The process they set them up with is horrible. The billing statements are terrible, they are so hard to read, it is just junk every where. I like to stick with a company that isn't a middle man, and Echo isn't. They own it all, you going direct. :-)

trust me...

continue to read those terms, and take special note to the fine print... but one thing is true... ALL OF THIS WORK **WILL** PAY OFF! Don't lose hope.

A piece of advice: Unfortunately many merchant accounts that appear good value at first sight may contain a nasty sting tail when the bill arrives. These charges are in the small print of the merchant account agreement (READ THEM CAREFULLY). A typical example of this is the punitive discount rates In short, the devil is in the detail…

Perhaps that was of no help, NOR do i want to be against any third party accounts (each will have it's own thing [and they have to charge somewhere, sheesh, they wouldn't be in biz if they didn't). Just expect to put something up front in some cases. I have my own selection of ideas of who **I** would go with (but those are just good for *me*. Continue to do your hard work. If you want to find someone with no setup costs (but a hefty 8% return) would be hostcharge.com.

The ultimate choice really comes down to you.
    Geek 3 Computer Repair

Curtis Stevens

Looks like echo is going to be my choice. But I browsed the online developer documentation and I don’t see how to set a recurring billing. I want to be able to charge a 1 time setup fee and a recurring bill. Can that be accomplished?

Alos, does my company name show up on the credit card statements?

Talking

The ever elusive recurring payment feature. Most gateways don't have it. Innuity used to be a good one but now they are out of business.

Well the key is to get a merchant account AND a payment gateway. A good source for both at a great price is www.monerischargeit.com. Their gateway can process recurring payments.

Either visit their web site or better yet, give them a call at 877.546.6223 and ask for Sorin. Tell him "Z" sent you and maybe he'll hook you up with a great rate?

Otherwise I think ECHO also has a great gateway and merchant account deal but no recurring payment. I guess it's all about how important that feature is to you.

Cheers,

DF

Echo does have reoccurring.

Yes, I bet it can be done if you have someone that can do the programming. Anything can be done, you just have to have the right person that knows what they are doing. Our programmer can do it probably, if you want me to get you a quote?

Yes, your company name and phone number will show up on the cc statement.

i am a programmer

thats why i was making sure it came with a developer API

Btw, they will try to charge you the monthly fee of $19.95. If you tell them I sent you, it will be $10.

Curtis

no built in monthly billing though

Call them, I was told and saw this feature in their vitual terminal.

800 266 0406 X 3016 - their devlopement guy

sweet dude, you are the man!

Sorry X 3109 is right, not 3016