WHMReseller ignores its clients?

OK so I opened a ticket and emailed the 2 emails they provided about TWO weeks ago, explaining how I need a new license key and so forth for my server as we switched to a much better datacenter. I never heard back from them. Has anybody else experienced these issues?
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!

exactly the same issue

we inherited the s/ware for the 2nd time as part of an acquisition and due to complete lack of support, have begun moving "master resellers" to individual cpanel/whm vps' to have *real* resellers, just would have been at least usefull to have less of a support nightmare while doing it.
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Yes dean is, well, very bad when it come's to support.

when you go to the support and your logged in, theres an option to send him a text message, he usually replies fast to that, just tell him the ticket number.

Quote Originally Posted by BetaOrange View Post
    Yes dean is, well, very bad when it come's to support.

when you go to the support and your logged in, theres an option to send him a text message, he usually replies fast to that, just tell him the ticket number.
    I dont see the text message option. Let alone he shouldn't just ignore emails. I sent them to the @deasoft and the @msn one he has under the support area, as well as opened a ticket.

Update

We have released a new version of WHMreseller: Version 3.2

This version is an improvement on the previous version.

Also I would like to point out the more WHMreseller is talked down, the slower it grows and develops. Its funny how many of you complain terribly yet still keep using the software. Why? because customers like using WHMreseller, it gives them control over their hosting. You guys know this and I've seen many of your businesses grow dramatically because of WHMreseller. Some of you complain that you lost 3 customers because of a bug, but what you don't seem to realise is you only gained those customers in the first place because of WHMreseller.

So rather than bashing deasoft and WHMreseller, try supporting it and we'll all get a lot further a lot quicker. We have a number of new ideas we want to add to WHMreseller, but we can't while all this public bashing goes on. Most of your complaining has to do with bugs. Well the fact of life is - bugs are always a problem with software, even cpanel itself was buggy to start with, you need to get behind WHMreseller so we can add more staff to the project, as it is now we can't invest in it while its slowed down by public relations issues. So please try saying something positive, it helps everyone.
    Deasoft.com Australia & USA Hosting - cPanel, WHM, VPS
    Software - WHMreseller - WHMexec - KVZcloud
    Host Repo - The Linux Web Host Knowledge Repository
    hostsearch.com.au - Host Search Australia

my guess for upgrading is having to re-install or is there upgrade instructions (cannot find them on your website for the life of me, upgrading wise)

Response

This is a quick guide to show you how to upgrade from version 3.0 or 3.1 to version 3.2
    If you are running version 2.6 then we recommend you submit a support ticket and we'll upgrade your installation.

Ok here goes:

Login to your server as the root user via ssh and complete the following commands:

cd /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/whmreseller
    wget http://deasoft.com/versionupdate.c
    wget http://deasoft.com/versionupgrade.c
    gcc versionupdate.c -o versionupdate
    gcc versionupgrade.c -o versionupgrade
    chmod 700 versionupdate
    chmod 700 versionupgrade
    ./versionupgrade upgrade
    rm versionupdate.c
    rm versionupgrade.c

That's It !
    Deasoft.com Australia & USA Hosting - cPanel, WHM, VPS