Question Good Affialite Program

Hi,

We want to sign up the affiliate program of a reliable reseller hosting company and want make money by putting their banners on our site. Anyone used Hostgator's affiliate program? How much money do you earn per month in average? Or if you have other recommendations when please share me. Thanks.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Just because Bill Gates made what it made off operating systems, it doesn't mean my operating system would make me the same amount. In other words, it would be your abilities, and your particular circumstances, that would determine your success.

I doubt anyone will tell you publicly on how much they earn. Hostgators and quite a few of the hosts offer quite attractive rates, it would be easy to find them. Just look for any web site advertising top 10 hosting companies, the top ten you see are those that offer the better affiliate fees.

Go with a affiliate network, such as Commission Junction instead of dealing with the providers individually. It'll save you a lot of headaches and hair in the long run...