* Anhosting Midphase review

I have been hosting with An hosting / Midphase for almost 5 months. I am really disappointed with service quality. Here is my honest review:

My Background

* Four years hosting experience with other hosting companies
    * 9 years experience as consultant in IT
    * I have almost 200 websites and have 3-8 employees working for my websites in the last 6 months.
    * I generally keep the websites in shared hosting accounts to minimize downtime.

Account:

I signed up for cheap hosting around thanksgiving time last year. It is something like 4.95 or 5.95 USD per month. I have 40 subaccounts (domains) an huge amount of disk and bandwidth. I just use 2-3% of available resources (disk and bandwidth).

Review

I am very disappointed with the service at midphase. Here are the details:

Technical Support:

First two months were fine. Once midphase was acquired by another hosting firm located in Europe, service quality declined rapidly. Support requests were addressed in 4-5 hours in the first two months. Later, they started to respond slowly.

Most of the time, I felt that my tickets are never read. It was like a robot responding my emails. Answers were generic and has nothing to do with my questions.

The second issue is that they seem to have lost customer touch. I remember telling customer service representative that my website is not showing up at all. I am told that it is OK. I pinged my website from 9 different computers. None of them showed that it is accessible. It is really frustrating to get an email like "Please check it again and if you have a problem still please run the following command ..."

Overselling

I checked the websites on the server where my shared hosting account is. There are almost 350 websites. It is reasonable.

Bad Neighborhood effect
    The strange thing is that some of the websites are spamy on the server. I am pretty good at Search Engine Optimization. All I can tell you is that my two websites were heavily punished by google due to bad neighborhood effect. I asked Midphase to change my server. I got nothing.

First site was getting 3000-3500 uniques per day before switching to anhosting. Number of visitors were almost the same in the first 3 days. On the fourth day, it dropped to 400/day. Whatever I do, it never bounced back. Number of indexed pages on website were almost 4000. Now it is just 930. It is unique content. It is an established website for three years, I can't be sandboxed. Anyway, I gave up building that site.

I decided not to host any websites on anhosting even though I paid 1 years' price as there is no point in getting pissed off by bad neighborhood effect.

One employee just placed a newly developed website on hosting without my consent. Here is the result. Website was PR2. It dropped to 0 in 6 weeks. Number of visitors dropped by 74%. I decided to abondon that domain.

FTP

Worst service... After I decided to completely abondon an hosting even though it is paid for a year, I just used it for FTP.

In fact, failure of FTP is the main reason I am writing this review. I just get the following error. "Disk full -please upload later".

This is the first time in my lifetime I get "full disk" error from a shared hosting provider. It is very likely to be the only one in my life.

Uptime

host-tracker.com is the service I use to check server uptime. Here are the stats for the week of 2008-02-18.

Weekly uptime:71.86% Downtime:1 day(s) 23 hour(s)
    Day 2008-02-24 Uptime:98.53% Downtime:21 min(s) 10 sec(s)
    Day 2008-02-23 Uptime:100.00%
    Day 2008-02-22 Uptime:100.00%
    Day 2008-02-21 Uptime:97.48% Downtime:36 min(s) 14 sec(s)
    Day 2008-02-20 Uptime:59.48% Downtime:9 hour(s) 21 min(s)
    Day 2008-02-19 Uptime:6.27% Downtime:22 hour(s) 29 min(s)
    Day 2008-02-18 Uptime:40.79% Downtime:14 hour(s) 12 min(s)

This is simply unacceptable. Those stats are for the first website I abandoned at anhosting.

Support Tickets

Once I got so mad and told them that I am going to leave a negative review at webhostingtalk.com. I am told that it is OK. I was busy and decided to keep quite to discipline them.

2 months later, I now have ftp problem. I decided to mention spesific issues happened two months ago. Guess what??? The ticket that I threaten to leave a negative feedback was removed without my consent. This is insane.

Network
    I remember that their network engineers messed up with routers once. Anyway, they fixed it in few hours.

Conclusion
    I have been living in US for 5 years. An hosting is the worst service company I have ever interacted in this country.

If I am given a chance to get the money back for the remaining 6 months in my contract, I won't hesitate for a minute to get the money back.

I recommend staying away from anhosting or midphase. It is just waste of money, time and other resources.
    Last edited by maraba2322; 04-04-2008 at 11:10 PM.

Good review, sounds like a typical large host. I believe Midphase was bought out by UK2 which would explain why service quality may have changed. Best of luck getting those pages back in and getting a good support host .

Good luck with your new hosts, I'd recommend trying to reach out to other customers on their forums as well as their staff to your issue see if it is resolvable or they have any plans to do so in the future.

Anyhow take care.
    █• CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    █• LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    █• HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    █• We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Maraba2322:

I sincerely apologies for the trouble you received with us. Several of the items you mentioned really concern me and I'd like to look and see where we dropped the ball.

I'll of course be more than happy to process a refund for you, just please PM your ANHosting Client ID or primary domain name and I'll take care of the rest.

Most importantly though, I want to ensure you that your feedback is vital to our organization. I'll get together with my management staff to work on this. I specifically would like to find out what ticket numbers, or members of our staff you spoke with that seemed to brush you off. That should not have occurred, and for that I apologize

Marc
    Last edited by midphase-MarcB; 04-05-2008 at 02:42 AM.
    Marc Bollinger
    Sr. Technical Engineer - US Operations
    UK2Group.com
    midPhase | AN Hosting | WestHost | 10TB | Resell.biz

That is incredible. Thank you for posting this review.

Perhaps they thought they could just buy the company and then it would run itself.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    That is incredible. Thank you for posting this review.

Perhaps they thought they could just buy the company and then it would run itself.
    Hey Mike,

I assure you that we have quite a dedicated management team here. The above mentioned review isn't typical for us, so we're definitely going to work on this.

Marc
    Marc Bollinger
    UK2Group.com

any and all service outages on midphase are listed here: http://status.midphase.com/ and as you can see from the list of issues we are very honest here - Marc insists that ALL issues are listed there.

Currently (after seing your review on http://beyazhosting.com/blog/anhosting-midphase-review/) we are trying to find what has been going on, and matching your experience with any known issues - but without a domain name it's hard.
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com & SolusVM.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net

Quote Originally Posted by midphase-MarcB View Post
    Hey Mike,

I assure you that we have quite a dedicated management team here. The above mentioned review isn't typical for us, so we're definitely going to work on this.

Marc
    Yeah there are two sides to every story and I take every review with a grain of salt. My statement was purely based off of the review. I can't really make any definite statements about your company when I've never used your services, so sorry if it seemed like I was bashing you.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Its good to see the host generally wanting to help out the client. A lot of the reviews I see, hosts just bring in another side to the story. Its fantastic to see Midphase really trying to help the client.

* I generally keep the websites in shared hosting accounts to minimize downtime.
    I'm not sure I follow the reasoning, even more so when you're going for budget shared hosting. I mean, it can be good, but like with all things, the price tends to have an influence on likelihoods.

All I can tell you is that my two websites were heavily punished by google due to bad neighborhood effect.
    Has Google told you this? If not, then it's a guess, and very likely a poor one. It doesn't matter who you share the server with. I'd closely review the SEO techniques you've been using, and consult a white had SEO professional.

The host chance may have coincided with a chance in Google's algorithm. They do those quite often.

Website was PR2. It dropped to 0 in 6 weeks.
    It's been happening a lot lately, and it's not because of where the sites are hosted.

Weekly uptime:71.86% Downtime:1 day(s) 23 hour(s)
    That's bad, no question about it, assuming the monitoring was accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by maraba2322 View Post
    I have been hosting with An hosting / Midphase for almost 5 months.
    What domain do you have hosted with them?
    If you don’t like the road you’re walking on, start paving a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by EvaHost View Post
    Its good to see the host generally wanting to help out the client. A lot of the reviews I see, hosts just bring in another side to the story. Its fantastic to see Midphase really trying to help the client.
    Yes! It is an indication of good customer service. If a rep cares enough to try to resolve issues at WHT, they probably care enough attempt to provide decent web hosting in general.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPenguin View Post
    If a rep cares enough to try to resolve issues at WHT, they probably care enough attempt to provide decent web hosting in general.
    It would be better if it was resolved before it reached WHT
    If you don’t like the road you’re walking on, start paving a new one.

Ouch another poor review for this company. Marc you have been saying you are working on these problems for months now...
    Managed Virtual and Dedicated Servers Los Angeles - KEVWORKS
    Now with Level(3), Mzima, Telia, Global Crossing and Bandon

Marc,

Thank you for the quick response. I'll send primary domain via personal message. I don't want to disclose my domain in a public forum.

My customer ID is 166746. Check out ticket number 22722170. It is not shown in my account page. I have the emails that went back and forth. If you can send me your email address, I'll forward it to you.

eming,

My concern is not server is up and running or not. My concern is my websites' accessibility. I have been getting emails from host-tracker.com for quite long time. They are very reliable. If you want, I can forward their email to you.

Beyazhosting.... is not my blog. It is very likely to be scraped from this forum. I have nothing to do with that blog.

Thanks,

ldcdc,

I always run tests to improve my ranking on SERPs. I never take something as granted. I even don't trust Matt Cutts as my tests don't confirm what he says.

I have strong reason to believe that SERPs are affected by the other websites on the server. PR drop didn't occur during major PR update. It happened in few days after I transferred the domain to midphase. This happened twice for two different domains that are transferred in two different time periods. One of google's filters is triggered on that server. It is not sandbox. Number of indexed pages on domains keep decreasing.

I asked google why domain is severely punished. I got no reply.

It is true that Google lowers websites PR a lot recently. But this is not one of them. Those PR drops occured during PR updates.
    Last edited by maraba2322; 04-07-2008 at 05:06 AM.

Good review, sounds like a typical large host.
    -- I don't agree with that. There is no such correlation IMHO, large companies may be good or they may be bad. Same goes for little ones.

As for this example, it shows how a change of management may ruin a host's quality. In a case like that, just leave - take your business elsewhere.
    Web Hosting Reviews — based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

Quote Originally Posted by Nadabrahma View Post
    (...) As for this example, it shows how a change of management may ruin a host's quality. In a case like that, just leave - take your business elsewhere.
    my god - would you guys give it a rest

UK2Group runs thousands and thousands of servers, we have hundreds of thousands of clients...many of them are frequent visitors here on WHT - how often do you actually see negative reviews about us?

Midphase alone has more than 100k unique hosting clients - right in the WHT segment, if our service generally were as shady and unreliable as this don't you think WHT would be plastered with bad reviews?
    Look around how many of the other large hosting companies are getting hammered here

When ever we do get negative feedback, we dig into it, we examine it and we do all we can to rectify it. Every time...
    It really seems that the service this client has received could be a whole lot better, and we will make sure he is left either "happy or refunded" - but I do need to emphasize that this is not the general customer satisfaction level.

My teams are paid bonus based on customer satisfaction, we ask all clients (when we reply their tickets) to rate us 1-5, where 5 is 'fantastic' - and if the avg. score is below 3.5 they are actually penalized financially... that has yet to happen though.

I am sorry for taking this a bit personal, but we all work our *ss' off to provide a fantastic service, and we make sure that when we fail we react to it...

D
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com & SolusVM.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net

Quote Originally Posted by maraba2322 View Post
    Marc,

Thank you for the quick response. I'll send primary domain via personal message. I don't want to disclose my domain in a public forum.

My customer ID is 166746. Check out ticket number 22722170. It is not shown in my account page. I have the emails that went back and forth. If you can send me your email address, I'll forward it to you.

eming,

My concern is not server is up and running or not. My concern is my websites' accessibility. I have been getting emails from host-tracker.com for quite long time. They are very reliable. If you want, I can forward their email to you.

Beyazhosting.... is not my blog. It is very likely to be scraped from this forum. I have nothing to do with that blog.

Thanks,
    Thanks for filling me in. I'm on the way to the airport now, but will research this and get in touch with you in a few hours.

Regards,
    Marc
    Marc Bollinger
    UK2Group.com

OK, here is the low down here.

Client's website was "down" because he was using 3rd party Nameservers and the A Record IP address was incorrect. We don't have any control over changing this since the domain wasn't pointed to our name servers (or the correct IP for that matter). This fully explains the large spike in your host-tracker statistics.

HOWEVER, our techs went down the wrong path with diagnosing this problem. There was entirely too much back and forth when it was clearly a DNS issue. For this, I can't apologize enough. I have contacted the management team to ensure this doesn't happen again.

maraba2322: I'll have a refund check sent for the remaining amount of your hosting, not a problem.

Again, terribly sorry you had to go through this. We should have been more "on the spot" with researching the problem before offering a solution. Furthermore, I did see that the techs continuously placed the ticket on hold when it wasn't resolved yet, this will be discussed as well.

Please accept my deepest apologies for this.

Regards,
    Marc
    Marc Bollinger
    UK2Group.com

Quote Originally Posted by midphase-MarcB View Post
    OK, here is the low down here.

Client's website was "down" because he was using 3rd party Nameservers and the A Record IP address was incorrect. We don't have any control over changing this since the domain wasn't pointed to our name servers (or the correct IP for that matter). This fully explains the large spike in your host-tracker statistics.

HOWEVER, our techs went down the wrong path with diagnosing this problem. There was entirely too much back and forth when it was clearly a DNS issue. For this, I can't apologize enough. I have contacted the management team to ensure this doesn't happen again.

maraba2322: I'll have a refund check sent for the remaining amount of your hosting, not a problem.

Again, terribly sorry you had to go through this. We should have been more "on the spot" with researching the problem before offering a solution. Furthermore, I did see that the techs continuously placed the ticket on hold when it wasn't resolved yet, this will be discussed as well.

Please accept my deepest apologies for this.

Regards,
    Marc
    Marc,

You are portraying the part of the story. The problem was not DNS. I have to put all communication details here to support my case.

You accept what your staff tells as true. Please read the rest of the ticket where the problem was stated as missing .htaccess file. It has nothing to do with DNS.

Here are the communication details with my comments. I am Ferdi. My comments are bold. I removed all last names to make them anonymous.

Summary:

1. Website was uploaded to server on 1/14/2008. It was working fine.
    2. It started not to work.
    3. I sent a support ticket.
    4. I am told that it is working fine. I checked it out. It was working fine. But the website was down for almost a day before I sent support request.
    5. Same error occurred again. I sent another support request.
    6. After few emails, I am told that .htaccess file is missing which was uploaded 35 days ago. The website was working fine. It was even checked by Anhosting techs 10 days ago. They confirmed that it was accessible. I didn't delete .htaccess file. It suddenly disappeared.
    7. I uploaded .htaccess file. It didn't resolve the issue.
    8. I waited for few hours. The website was down for more than 3 days. This is not acceptable. I decided that anhosting techs can't solve the problem. I moved website to a new host. It started to work.
    9. I am told that name servers are not pointing to midphase. Well the website is working fine on another host.
    10. I told them the problem was solved by elinating the hosting need at anhosting.
    11. Now, Marc pretends the problem was due to DNS or name servers. It has nothing to do with DNS.

Please check the following screenshot and determine whether this is dns error. http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2...teerrornp8.jpg[/B]

02/07/2008 2:52:17AM, I sent the following email:

Hi,

My website mydomain.com has been down for a while. Attached is a screenshot.

Thanks,

This is my comment: here is the screenshot. As it is clear, this is not DNS error.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2...teerrornp8.jpg

02/07/2008 4:45:18AM, I got the following email:

Hello.

Dear customer, I opened yourdomain.com and didn't see any problem. Your site
    is working fine for me.
    Please check it again and if you have a problem still please run the following
    command in your command prompt and show me the results:
    tracert yourdomain.com

--
    Thank you,

Sergey

On 02/07/2008 7:45:29PM, I replied back:

Sergey,

Thank you for the prompt response.

The website is up and running. I have no idea why it failed when I checked
    it.

Have a great day.

Ferdi

This is my comment: Same problem occurred again. I sent another support request.
    On 02/17/2008 10:50:49PM, I sent another support request.
    Hi,

I can't access my website mydomain.com. Can you tell me what happened?

Thanks,

On 02/17/2008 10:50:49PM, I sent another support request.

On [Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 3:37 AM, I received the following email:

Hello Ferdi

Your problem has been fixed
    Please check
    mydomain.com
    Thank you
    ---
    On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 10:01 AM, I receieved the following
    Hello,

Probably the new records are not fully propagated yet. Please wait a little bit more and try again.

Thank you.

Sergey
    On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 5:47 PM, I sent the following:

I am really disappointed with midphase. Check out the url:
    mydomain.com/Zynex-Demo-2.html It is inaccesible.

It simply doesn't work. It has been almost 2 months that website sometimes
    becomes available. However, they are generally inaccessible.

I have hosting accounts at hostgator, dreamhost, zone.net, burst.net,
    mdphase, and servage. The worst service provider is midphase.

Your servers are full of spam websites. Whenever I move a good website from
    dreamhost, or hostgator to midphase, its pagerank drops, google penalizes in
    search engine results. I am a SEO expert. All I can tell you is that the
    server my hosting account resides in is full of splogs, and spam websites.

If I am given a chance to get my money back, I would not hesitate for a
    second. I am really disappointed with midphase.

Thanks,

Ferdi

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 12:05 AM, I received the following:

Hello,

The page Zynex-Demo-2.html doesn't exist under public_html/yourdomain directory of your account, that's why it's not working
    Please upload it onto the server
    Thank you.
    --
    --
    Eugene

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 10:11 AM, I responded:

Eugene,

Check out .htaccess file. It is used to automatically write search engine
    friendly urls. Zynex-Demo-2.html resolves to game2.php?Zynex-Demo-2 ....

Well, game2.php exists. It was accessible 3 days ago. Your staff did
    something on server, and it became inaccessible.

Please check out what your staffs have done to the server recently, and roll
    it back.

Thanks,

Ferdi

This is my comment: At this point, I didn't realize that .htaccess file is somehow disappeared on the server. When I typed in game2.php...., it works fine. But Search engine friendly URLs are inaccesible. I thaouht the problem was misconfiguration of mod_rewrite.
    On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 11:36 AM, I got the following

Hello Ferdi,
    I'm sorry but I don't see .htaccess file under your "myspace-game" folder.
    You need to upload it there.

Thank you.
    --
    Sergey
    This is my comment: This is shocking. When I move a website to a new host, I don't move files one by one. All of them are transferred together. The website was uploaded to server on 1/14/2008. It was working fine at that time. Even midphase support told me that it was working fine when I sent a support request 10 days ago. I also got no error when I typed in website's url. But now, I am told there is no .htaccess file even though my records tells me that it was uploaded 35 days ago.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 6:03 PM, I sent one more email:

Now, .htaccess file is there. mydomain.com is now inaccessible.

Thanks,

Ferdi

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 12:39 AM, I received an email:

Hello,

As I understand, the problem is solved now. May I close this ticket?
    Waiting for your reply.
    --
    Eugene

This is my comment: This drove me crazy. I am telling customer service representatives that my website is inaccessible. I am told whether ticket can be closed as problem was solved. No comment.
    On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 12:45 AM, I sent the following email:
    The problem is not resolved yet.

Thanks,
    This is my comment: I waited for few hours. Nothing happened. I decided that anhosting techs can't solve the problem. I pointed the domain to one of my VPS. I uploaded files, create database. Then, Bingo.... It started working. It took less than 20 minutes for the nameservers change to propagate throughout the internet. It might have been more for some other countries. But here in USA, I was able to view my working website in 20 minutes.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 7:18 AM, I got the following.

Hello,

yourdomain.com uses 3rd party nameservers and those nameservers don't point the domain name to us. Please change the nameservers of the domain to:
    dns1.midphase.com
    dns2.midphase.com
    our eidt the dns zone files of the domain and point it to the IP address 216.104.*.*

--
    Sergey

This is my comment: Well, I had already changed name servers, uploaded 1GB of files to new host, created database by the time an hosting techs had a look at the problem. Now, Marc tells me that the problem was name server issue. It has nothing to do with name servers.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 3:14 PM, I got the following
    Hello Ferdi,
    I'm sorry , but do you still need our help ?

Thank you
    On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 3:29 PM, I replied
    Sergey,

You can close the ticket. I don't need help now. The issue is resolved by
    completely eliminating hosting need.

Thanks,

Ferdi

Ferdi,

I have absolutely no problem with you posting our chat logs, but I'm looking at the ticket right now, and you're the only one that brought up the .htaccess issue, not us. You must understand that we don't make a habit out of going into accounts and deleting files (we just don't do that).

I do agree that the end of the ticket went poorly, they closed the issue without checking on resolution. However, we responded within hours of each of your ticket updates in an attempt to track down the problem.

Whenever a problem like this occurs, we don't immediately know what the solution is, it's part of the troubleshooting process. Whether it was DNS related, .htaccess, or whatever, we did try to fix the problem.

Like I mentioned before, our techs did not follow through like they should have, and again I must apologize for that.

As an act of good faith, I will of course issue you a refund (already had the billing manager take care of it).

We do try our best to provide everyone with optimal customer service, but sometimes there are miscommunications along the way. All I can really say is that steps are being taken to prevent this in the future and that I give you my word that we will provide you with a refund.

I'm really trying to help here, your feedback is most important to me, otherwise I wouldn't be here trying to help out.

Marc
    Last edited by midphase-MarcB; 04-07-2008 at 04:12 PM.
    Marc Bollinger
    UK2Group.com

maraba2322,

We still do not have a domain for verification and validation purposes of your review. As you stated you do not wish your domain to be displayed publicly please simply use the Report this post link to submit it to our moderation staff.
    Justin Schurawlow :: Technology Enthusiast
    Schurawlow PC Repair
    Computer Services for the Lehigh Valley area
    Blog :: The Justin Schurawlow Blog

I agree with your review. Been with them almost a year now. Service has gone downhill. Trouble tickets sit unattedned too for days and sometimes weeks even after I went and updated them and asked for updates. I had an ASP page quit working several months ago for no apparent reason and support tells me to use different methods to send my mail. I have tried numerous different methods and still doesn't work. I have a couple PHP forms that generate mail, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. When the form does decide to send email it can't receive it to my business email and sometimes it will show up in gmail, or hotmail, but usually as spam.

This doesn't even take into account the numerous outages and weird DNS outages as well. My company cannot afford to be without email and sometimes it was almost whole business days without email.

I am done. Too many outages and slow response from support and slow servers. I also have neighbor issues, there is a porn site on my server which has probably driven down my page ranks as well. I had the same weird traffic issues, had thousands of unique visits and then one day it is only around 100 and has never bounced back.

Quote Originally Posted by strebman View Post
    I agree with your review. Been with them almost a year now. Service has gone downhill. Trouble tickets sit unattedned too for days and sometimes weeks even after I went and updated them and asked for updates. I had an ASP page quit working several months ago for no apparent reason and support tells me to use different methods to send my mail. I have tried numerous different methods and still doesn't work. I have a couple PHP forms that generate mail, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. When the form does decide to send email it can't receive it to my business email and sometimes it will show up in gmail, or hotmail, but usually as spam.

This doesn't even take into account the numerous outages and weird DNS outages as well. My company cannot afford to be without email and sometimes it was almost whole business days without email.

I am done. Too many outages and slow response from support and slow servers. I also have neighbor issues, there is a porn site on my server which has probably driven down my page ranks as well. I had the same weird traffic issues, had thousands of unique visits and then one day it is only around 100 and has never bounced back.
    Hmm.. I really need to look into this. Our average support rating has been generally high for the past few months, but I do want to look into each and every issue.

Can you provide me with your client I'd, domain name or ticket number please? I want to see what happened here...

Marc
    Marc Bollinger
    UK2Group.com