Needed PHP/SQL Programmer for $80.00 project (Easy Job)

I am looking for a PHP/mySQL programmer for an easy job that should probably take you less than an hour (2 hours tops) to complete. Here is the break down:

I have a database of roughly 1.8 million contacts that are sorted in an .sql database already. I have a script that does a search for either state or city but we need to add in another variable.

We'd like the existing script to search through the SQL database via city, but not include anything with negative keywords etc...

Forinance:

I wanted to search for "San Diego" but anything under a company name that has "commercial" it would not list.

Since the script is already created, we just need someone to add in the negative keywords. Also to have it dump out it in this format:

First Name
    Last Name
    Email
    Phone
    Address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

If you can do this, reply to this message and i'll pick the best canidate. Please do not email, or privmsg msg me as I will just delete it. Only replies to this thread.

I need this done asap.. as in before the weekend ends.
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

Who will define the negative words and linked to what field?

I will.. I have a list of only 4-6 keywords
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!

I see, you just want to exclude some rows. Count me in.

Steve_Arm I can give you an example of what we have now, and what we want if you wish? Privmsg me your email and i'll send you the information.

This is in fact an easy job. If you still need this done, please, feel free to contact me via any of the methods in my profile, or on my contact page. Most likely you're looking at 1 hour, maybe two hours tops!
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

9. Hi,

If the job is still open, we can deliver the results you needed. Please check our South Ocean Solutions website for our services info.

Thank you for the replies, the job has been filled. I'll keep you all on my records, as it seems every month i'm needing php/mysql work. Thanks everyone.