Herbal CC solutions.

I've recently been contracted to build a site for an herbal detoxification system and they'd like me for find a credit card processing solution for them. While looking around I've discovered most processing companies would view the site as an "herbal pharmacy" and not accept their application. Can anyone recommenced a solution, preferably with ties to a US bank? There not selling anything even remotely illegal.

Are the owners US Citizens? What is the site?

Yes their US citizens.
    unfinished site can be found here: activedetox.com
    Last edited by WhiteRabbitFL; 04-04-2008 at 03:20 PM.

Some consider that a high risk business because of all the potential reasons a customer will want their money back. Depending on your client's history, some processors will might require a deposit, a few days delay in processing, etc.

Can anyone recommend a non fly-by-night processor who may accept them?

I have asked CDGcommerce underwriting to review your site and bring me back a decision on it. Then as a reseller for them, i can inform you if you can become a merchant with us, and any restrictions that may be imposed (IE: deposiot, holding of % funds, etc)

I've already spoken with CDGcommerce as they come so highly recommended here, and they turned me down.

The problem is that you are an extreme high-risk merchant. Some would even say far and beyond the adult category.

The risk is obvious; most of these things doesnt actually work and when the customer gets pissed off about it they simply make a chargeback to get the money back.
    Failsafe Payments - New Website & New Products Launched

CertoConnect (Alternative Payments) - Free Until July 2012