Need a New Reliable and Cheap Host Who Will also help migerate

Need a New Reliable and affordable Host Who Will also help migrate all the info from the existing host.
    I am currently with commit1.com and really disappointed. Phone number on the website dosen't work. Support hardly responds on time. And now having network issues. Losing about 20% packet loss.

I have 2 servers there one is a windows Servers with mssql and one is a linux box with cpanel which majorly runs shoutcast. Both have good memory and processing powers specially the windows one to support the MSSQL.

Any one who has a good track record for support and has a good network system and can help me move from commit1.com let me know.

Send me a PM or reply to the thread.
    Stop With The Spam
    Right On

Could you include some things like usage requirements, hardware, location, etc?

fumiNET sells fully managed servers. Migration to new server is included in their provided services.

These guys have great prices, and more importantly, really great service and support.

Darsh,

I am sorry you feel this way. I don't understand what you mean by "Support hardly responds on time", I have looked at all of your recent tickets and most of them have been responded to in under 30 minutes. The ticket that was submitted last night was responded to in 40 minutes. Your packet loss issue has been resolved. If you would like to discuss anything further please feel free to contact me directly. As for the phone number, we are currently working on our new system and that will be up soon.

Thank you,

Hey Anthony,
    Stop Defending Your Self man You exactly what I have been thru with your company.
    Stop With The Spam
    Right On

Quote Originally Posted by darshdude View Post
    Hey Anthony,
    Stop Defending Your Self man You exactly what I have been thru with your company.
    Which is?

Sounds like hes helpful to me
    Damien

To the OP:

Reliable and Cheap are mutually exclusive. Pick one.

Kind Regards,

Let's not start a dispute here please. I understand the situation with the packet loss, and that has been resolved. I will contact the OP directly to discuss matters. I see no need in turning this into an argument, he had an issue and decided to post here and that's fine. Hopefully we can turn this into something positive for both parties.

Cheers

[QUOTE=utropicmedia-karl;5044610]Reliable and Cheap are mutually exclusive. Pick one.[QUOTE]

That's not always true... okay, maybe it is... most of the time.
    Current Status: Coming up with ideas for a new SaaS.

it depends what you call cheap i think. sometimes $50 isnt worth saving
    Damien

No ones fighting here. Them childish day are over.
    I just posted as a reference where the server currently are and why I want to move them.
    I been there almost 2 years. Anthony is a great guy helped a lot, he also offered to help with the migration. And if I want to I have to move now cuz I have E-com sites running on them servers and I don't want to be setting up the system to work with my channel resources during the Christmas season when it gets too busy.

All quotes are welcome.
    As I Said I need A reliable Windows server which can handle MSSQL loads and IIS.
    And Linux server which can run 2 shoutcast servers and a Cpanel Host for websites. or shoutcast hosting with web hosting.

Don't ask me current config since my boxes are 2 years old it config is already out dated. Send me what ever the best u can recommend. best bang for my bucks.

Server location has to be in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by Commit1 Anthony View Post
    Let's not start a dispute here please. I understand the situation with the packet loss, and that has been resolved. I will contact the OP directly to discuss matters. I see no need in turning this into an argument, he had an issue and decided to post here and that's fine. Hopefully we can turn this into something positive for both parties.

Cheers
    Last edited by darshdude; 04-07-2008 at 01:58 AM.
    Stop With The Spam
    Right On

Quote Originally Posted by djorgensen View Post
    Which is?

Sounds like hes helpful to me
    Try hosting with them maybe u will change your mind.....na m just kidding hes a helpful guy.
    Stop With The Spam
    Right On

Wow,I really don't know what to say I guess this is what comes with the business.

Cheers

</thread>

Quote Originally Posted by Commit1 Anthony View Post
    Wow,I really don't know what to say I guess this is what comes with the business.

Cheers

</thread>
    LOL...don't say anything.......just get things done.......hope my server is back up its been down all day and my work is pending......specially all my emails are bouncing thats what I am worried about the most......I have applied to some new publishers and I just hope they don't see my server down when they review the applications.
    Stop With The Spam
    Right On

oops.. server down at a very wrong time
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

Quote Originally Posted by domainwala View Post
    oops.. server down at a very wrong time
    Tell me about it .. it is still down apparently they are still working on it. Cant seem to find what the problem is.
    Even created a cpanel support ticket.

This really sucks hopefully they fix it fast.
    Stop With The Spam
    Right On

Darsh,

We have been working the issue and updating your accordingly over the past few hours. You opened another ticket, which was responded to within 2 minutes, I do not understand why you are trying to bash us here. If you feel you will be more satisfied with another provider, I offered to help you migrate the data. I have tried my best, however I truthfully feel that you will not be pleased. Hopefully you will have better experience else where.

Thanks,

I also forgot to mention that your server is not down. Your server went off line yesterday and was back up within 30 minutes, when the server was brought back online, your apache config was corrupted due to a bad build. As of right now your apache is back up, however your PHP extensions are not executing correctly. We are working on fixing that. You have the staff's direct contacts for any updates. I will not participate in this thread any further unless my response is needed to justify any claims.

Thank you,

M looking around for a new host....hopefully if I find a decent one I will have everything transferred off your base.

And as I told u I am just sharing my experience with the community... and if u got a problem with that - I don't know hat to tell ya.....
    Also all in all looking for a replacement too at the same time.

If u remember that the same way I found your company. U should be thankful to WHT not crying over a small thread.
    And to be frank i don't even see much people entertaining this thread except for the people m receiving offers from....
    Stop With The Spam
    Right On

Hi Everyone

I too am looking for a good company to go with instead of Commit1. As of this very moment not only are my servers down along with the 10 sites hosted on them, but the Commit1 site itself is down. I can not even submit a ticket to find out what the issue is, and as someone mentioned previously they do not even have a working telephone number. If anyone could point me in the right direction for some reasonably priced dedicated servers I would be grateful.

Also, I will not need any help migrating, my partner and I can handle that ourselves. Thanks!

Mandie,

We had an unexpected switch failure. We are working on getting this back up and will have it up soon. I will update here soon.

Thanks
    Last edited by Commit1 Anthony; 04-09-2008 at 09:00 PM.

Hello

Everything is now back online. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Here are a few alternatives:

SoftLayer
    ThePlanet
    BurstNet (for cheap servers)
    CoreNetworks (cheap $25 server)
    SagoNet (cheap servers)