* looking for web hosting for my site

Hi! net people, this is suit, am looking for web hosting services for my site which is build in drupal, anyone suggest

Do you have a space and bandwidth requirement, or a budget?

Let us know what restrictions you have (if any), be easier to find a fitting host with that

The more you can tell us, the more helpful we can be. But for a brand new site, just about any shared host should be fine. You can look at:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Once you have a few you think look good, run a search for them here for feedback on them.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Agree with Michael. There are plenty of drupal web hosts here. But first of all specify how much do you need exectly.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Just remember you get that you pay for so - meaning the cheaper you go does not necessarily mean better quality in service

Happy Trails - Be sure to check out the Offers Section - Personally i would recommend www.apthost.com
    Fully Managed | cPanel Shared Hosting | Windows Shared (coming soon) | R1Soft Daily Backups | FFmpeg packages
    Base 10 Hosting LLC
    follow us on twitter - @Base10Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
    Just remember you get that you pay for so - meaning the cheaper you go does not necessarily mean better quality in service

Happy Trails - Be sure to check out the Offers Section - Personally i would recommend www.apthost.com
    Definitely - do not expect the world for $5/month. You generally will get what you pay for (not always). Do some research into a web host before you sign up, make sure to ask them a lot of pre-sales questions. The more answers they can give you and the more detailed those answers are the more likely you are to get a high level of custoemr service.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Hello,
    You have to look at any shared hosting package with more bandwwidth and disk space. Drupal is one of the powerful Content Managemet System and it may take more system resources.

Do contact the companies which offer high bandwidth and disk space with less charge. Do search and find a company which has good review in WHT.

I dont think when a company offers less price,will not have good service.
    I like to take it as a busines tip.
    Last edited by bineshjacob; 04-03-2008 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bineshjacob View Post
    Hello,
    You have to look at any shared hosting package with more bandwwidth and disk space. Drupal is one of the powerful Content Managemet System and it may take more system resources.

Do contact the companies which offer high bandwidth and disk space with less charge. Do search and find a company which has good review in WHT.

I dont think when a company offers less price,will not have good service.
    I like to take it as a busines tip.
    HUH? Powerful CMS does not mean you need more bandwidth or DiskSpace. Power = memory and CPU usage. That being said a new site should not use much of any.

Reading your post makes it look like you are advising him to go with an overseller. Not saying you are just noting what it sounds like.

OP. Give us a few more details. Like what you will be hosting outside of just the CMS. File downloads? Images, Videos ect..

For a basic Drupal site just starting out any shared host should work for you. Decide what your budget and requirements are and we should be able to point you in the right direction.

Remember if the price seems too good to be true it more than likely is.

Reading your post makes it look like you are advising him to go with an overseller. Not saying you are just noting what it sounds like.
    Not that for a small site an "overseller" is necessarily going to be bad. It's those kind of customers they really want after all. The problem is their ability to keep the servers running smoothly, which varies wildly between providers.

Obviously when drupal is used and the site is busy or has a lot of those "modules" it can use more resources than normal html static sites.

However I'm sure you would be fine on most shared plans.

Do you know what your budget is or how much space and bandwidth you need ?
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !