hostecon.com down?

Sorry if this is the wrong section, mods please do move this topic to the right section.
    I just wanted to ask you can anyone access hostecon.com??
    There website has been down for more than 3 days now including my website hosted on there servers, cant contact the support as the site is down any one know what is going on with them???

It's down for me too, so I'm moving this to Providers and Network Outages and Updates.

yeah my site is hosted with hostecon.com also and im going on my 2nd day of downtime, there usually really good, must be something major i guess, if anyone knows how to contact them please post in here thanks guys

same here , I have three sites with them all down now three days. This happened before few times but never more than few hours.
    it sucks cuz i had members area and stuff on it and now can get to it nor my members

well looks like hostecon.com site is up , so our sites might be up shortly i hope

Quote Originally Posted by BurnOmatic View Post
    well looks like hostecon.com site is up , so our sites might be up shortly i hope
    I am still getting "Server not found"

I also tried from my remote ded. server, I think I will get another host/hosts and use zone edit or something to monitor and move the traffic, I lost more $$ than I paid hostecone in a year
    any suggestions on anonymous offshore hosting ?

sorry, i do see hostecon up from remote server ( seattle ) but not from others califoenia. berlin,germany
    hopefully it will change but still any help on recommending offshore host is welcome, I know inifinetech, melonez etc, but need reliable
    Last edited by adlcs; 04-03-2008 at 02:34 AM.

It seems to be up for me now too.

Quote Originally Posted by adlcs View Post
    I am still getting "Server not found"

I also tried from my remote ded. server, I think I will get another host/hosts and use zone edit or something to monitor and move the traffic, I lost more $$ than I paid hostecone in a year
    any suggestions on anonymous offshore hosting ?

sorry, i do see hostecon up from remote server ( seattle ) but not from others califoenia. berlin,germany
    hopefully it will change but still any help on recommending offshore host is welcome, I know inifinetech, melonez etc, but need reliable
    I know what you mean, and im thinking about the same, i've lost more $$ than i paid hostecon seriously, this happens every 2nd day, DOWNTIME FOR MORE THAN 2 HOURS! I've had enough!!!

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the problems which has occurred in the last 72 hours. We are restoring everyone on the new server. You should have got the new details by now and please let us know if you haven't. Once all this is done, we will as usual compensate for this big downtime.

Thanks for your patience.

i haven't gotten anything at all as far as details, also it would be nice if you guys had a site that didn't go down when our sites went down, how can we put in a ticket if your site is down as well that doesn't make sense.
    also the member login is not accessible.

please send me what ever new info you have for my site , my email is burn0matic@hotmail.com

w w w dot ear-candy dot org
    Last edited by BurnOmatic; 04-03-2008 at 07:23 PM.

[QUOTE=BurnOmatic;5043583]i haven't gotten anything at all as far as details, also it would be nice if you guys had a site that didn't go down when our sites went down, how can we put in a ticket if your site is down as well that doesn't make sense.
    also the member login is not accessible.

please send me what ever new info you have for my site ,

i was able to - briefly - log in to CP ( new IP/server ) using a proxy but did not find any data or files I had on old server.

how can i get the data bases and files off ?
    are the name servers changed? cuz i get dns error

by now i am changing NS and uploading files i could find from back ups to my other host, I still will use hostecon but I will not have important data/files on it until you can guarantee relatively stable environment.

I also would suggest adding backup server for your support system
    or at least configure support emails to forward to some gmail or yahoo so you can communicate with us

i still have the same problem...cannot conect to my ftp, cannot conect to my cpanel...cannot open hostecon web site....cannot open my site....

what's going on???

and i didn't get anything from their staff to explain the situaation???

Hostecon is down again, including my sites hosted @ hostecon

Quote Originally Posted by sudn3sc3d View Post
    Hostecon is down again, including my sites hosted @ hostecon
    i am new at hostecon so i don't know....does this happens often?

actually this is the first time ive ever seen it down for this long!

I had hostecon for about 7 months for two websites of mine, I had never seen it go down this long. I would experience maybe 2 times a week but no more than few hours.
    It is frustrating to see this as I am not able to run any real marketing.
    I had moved my sites to my other host already as I depend on my websites uptime. I did receive an email from hostecon stating everything is fine and same besides different IP and NS but I still was not able to log in to hostecon from neither home nor my dedicated servers.

yeah same here i can't get into my ftp either , or get into the members area to put in a ticket !

Today it works few hours but again it is down .

Quote Originally Posted by HE/LW-Sam View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the problems which has occurred in the last 72 hours. We are restoring everyone on the new server. You should have got the new details by now and please let us know if you haven't. Once all this is done, we will as usual compensate for this big downtime.

Thanks for your patience.
    Sounds like it's usual to compensate client in your company.

Their site's down for me here.

yeah its down again for me !!! arggg and to top it off they restored my site and jacked it up royally , now i have to do a complete restore on my own arggg looks like this will be the best time to update forum software since ive been down for a week now wow my users are gonna be sooo mad i better get a free month hosting for this !!

hey Burno u know how much longer its gonna take

Did they go down again?