Angry respond to my own request to review UKEasily months ago

review of UKEasily:

I personally do not prefer UKEasily, they are some bad rated company. Try search my post months ago to ask review of UKEasily.
    After not many review, I decide to rent a server with them and paid per 3 months and also they said they will allow IRC but a big ddos will be my responsible but even the server canceled we will have a good deal.

I order and paid them 209.96 pound(3 months fee) on 30th November 2007 and on same day I send another 100 pound for C Class IP. After a long wait they installed it done on 7th Dec 2007. In january, we got a big ddos and they shut off the server. After some deal with them to hopes their kindly to refund 1 month fee and they wont refund it.

it is ok. they said they will buy the C class IP from me with another 100 pound. ok then I wait since end of january.

But until now, I tried contact them many times. email them. call them. they just reply twice with same answer, "we will buy it soon from you". and they phone number never available.

Should I wait 1 year to get that 100 pound ? huh.
    www.hostinginside.com
    Taiwan Dedicated Server
    Taiwan, US, UK & Germany XEN Based VPS with RAID 10

jumm.. from what i know, in RIPE rules.. tell that nobody can sell IPs, ips has to be asigned for free to the customer as soon as he justify the use of the ips. This 100 pounds... can be charged for administrative process, this is the trick of most of the ISP.

If you did not receive your ips.. you can ask them for a refund, also if you dont have your server

Simply put client got ddosed on a weekly bases, we tried VERY hard to work round his issues but we had to shut him down, any monies paid was used towards his bandwidth bill which is still 700 overdue. We belive we tried our best to help the client but as a rule IRC isnt allowed on our network which is stated in our terms.
    Please PM me if you need any updates or help.

its ok not to refund all the money but as you said you will refund the 100 pound !! refund it now !! dont need to wait until next year !!
    www.hostinginside.com
    Taiwan Dedicated Server
    Taiwan, US, UK & Germany XEN Based VPS with RAID 10