Recommendation please.

Dear All,

I'm currently looking at getting a plesk reseller, hopefully with around 1gb space 20 gb bandwidth and I require a sitebuilder, any recommendations?

Thanks
    redihot.com | low cost quality hosting
    Looking for a web hosting solution? Gain complete satisfaction today.
    With our 99.95% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7 Monitoring, Friendly Support, Cpanel/Fantastico, Domains and much more, why wait?

Specify your budget and better visit offers section here. I believe in that place you will be able get in touch with web hosting providers
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Thanks for getting back to me, I've had a look around the offers section and there wasn't too much, was rather hoping for sub $10 per month, Any idea?
    With our 99.95% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7 Monitoring, Friendly Support, Cpanel/Fantastico, Domains and much more, why wait?

Quote Originally Posted by redihot.com View Post
    Thanks for getting back to me, I've had a look around the offers section and there wasn't too much, was rather hoping for sub $10 per month, Any idea?
    Search the Reseller Hosting Offers forum for Plesk and you'll find over 50 threads.

Quote Originally Posted by RossMAN View Post
    Search the Reseller Hosting Offers forum for Plesk and you'll find over 50 threads.
    Thanks for that, I've already looked through and most don't meet my needs, some of the hosts have packed up and others suit me although don't fit the price range I've stated. Could anyone recommend me a host?

You can use this link to request quotes exactly fit your requirements.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Your budget is low to find a reliable reseller hosting. If you can increase it little more when you can find a lot of reliable hosting providers on WHT by reading the reviews. Good luck.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart View Post
    Your budget is low to find a reliable reseller hosting. If you can increase it little more when you can find a lot of reliable hosting providers on WHT by reading the reviews. Good luck.
    While it is true that many hosting companies start pricing their resellers hosting packages at levels higher than $10, we need to consider his needs.

If memory serves me well you're happy with a host that offers 20GB Disk Space 2000GB Bandwidth at $15, so if we use that as a basis, I'd say he's more than reasonably likely to find a $10 reseller hosting account that gives 1GB space and 20GB data transfer and puts some quality behind that offer.

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart View Post
    As my requirements for this is quite small I thought it was a resonable price, 1GB of Disk Space and 20 GB transfer isn't much, therefore was hoping that some one could recommend a service in my price range. Also, as my requirements are small I was rather hoping to get a fair quality reseller.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    If memory serves me well you're happy with a host that offers 20GB Disk Space 2000GB Bandwidth at $15, so if we use that as a basis, I'd say he's more than reasonably likely to find a $10 reseller hosting account that gives 1GB space and 20GB data transfer and puts some quality behind that offer.
    Thanks ldcdc, I thought in comparison to the price of most resellers, for example 20gb space 200gb bandwidth for $40, I thought what I was offering was a resonable price?

Does anyone know of a provider with this?

Thanks