One month review of kevworks.net (Well just a little under a month)

Here it goes. My first month of services from kevworks has just come to an end and I am more than happy with the service I have been provided with. When I first ordered my server it was up within half an hour of making payment which is fast by anyoneís measure. The server was exactly as advertised and after a month I have still had no problems it except lack of space which was down to a miscalculation on my part which was quickly remedied when I moved up to the next package which again was setup not long after I submitted the ticket.

The reason you may have heard me singing the companies praises in the past is down to the excellent customer service I have received in my first month. Due to the nature of one my sites I had to create two sets of thumbnails for 20,000 images using GDimage which is a time consuming and processor intensive task. Kev had been monitoring the server and got in touch with me and offered to set me up a dedicated server free of charge for a couple of days to speed the process along a little and thatís what has really put them in a league of their own when it comes to my past experiences with other hosts. I mean if thatís not excellent customer service I donít know what is.

Iíve already mentioned how reliable the server has been and would like to also note that I havenít had any downtime since signing up either.

My overall rating for this company is 10/10 and I would certainly recommend you give them a try.
    http://kevworks.net/

Hello,

I'm glad you are happy with them, make sure you keep us up to date on your situation. You may also want to submit your domain in a post, or hit report and report it to the mods to validate your review as I'm sure a mod will ask for it.

Good luck and I hope your service continue well..

Thanks for the heads up and I will inform the mods of a domain now (ive actually got five live at the moment but i'll pick one).

Hey Ben,

Thanks for the great review. We got dedicated servers sitting around for emergency use or customer requests to use for free for a few days if needed or just to even try out.

Thanks again for the review!
    Managed Virtual and Dedicated Servers Los Angeles - KEVWORKS
    Now with Level(3), Mzima, Telia, Global Crossing and Bandon

Quote Originally Posted by benjaminp View Post
    Thanks for the heads up and I will inform the mods of a domain now (ive actually got five live at the moment but i'll pick one).
    Can you send one that has been hosted with this host for the stated time? The one you provided is brand new.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Have sent you a PM.