4GB RAM
    160GB 16MB Cache SATA2 HDD
    Fedora Core 8
    8 IP Addresses
    2U Case (Chenbro)

=

£499.99/One-Off

-----

2 Great buys. In both servers we use some of the best quality hardware when building the server. The quad is worth £600 and the celeron is worth £250 both of which have some of the best spec hardware and all equipment is bought from ebuyer apart from the case which is bought from xcase.

Thank you.
    Mikey
    Just gettin back into the game!

This is a one time sale I believe if you check the poster's other threads. Just search there please.
    André Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support

Are these servers new?

Hello,

The Quad is a few months old bought at the end of January and the Dual Core is about 3 weeks old.

Thank you.
    Mikey

It is worth checking out http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=680181 before considering a purchase.

Lewcy,

I have given you your refund so **** off to be honest or els i will get the police involved and will take you to court.

Thank you, have a nice day.

NOTE: I have never scammed anyone in my life and if you do not belive me i will give you all the information before you pay me.

Thanks.
    Mikey

Quote Originally Posted by illusionmike View Post
    Lewcy,

I have given you your refund so **** off to be honest or els i will get the police involved and will take you to court.

Thank you, have a nice day.

NOTE: I have never scammed anyone in my life and if you do not belive me i will give you all the information before you pay me.

Thanks.
    Several people in the other thread beg to differ.

Telling someone to **** off isn't exactly shining a positive light on your professionalism...

I never knew a 14 year old can take someone to court without an adult's consent and I doubt you're parent's will spend £xxxx just because someone called you a scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewcy View Post
    It is worth checking out http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=680181 before considering a purchase.
    it makes a good read if nothing else, think of memory serves theirs 6 pages to it. so enjoy.

What about?

I can confirm that I have NOT received a refund of the £650 that was paid for the Q6600 server and clients nor have I received any goods or services. (I was given admin to the server for a few days) This is despite promises made to the contrary where I have screen shots of you admitting fraud and also of you promising to refund the money.

Fortunately the bulk of this payment was made by credit card via paypal and I am in the process of gathering information from other people who have lost money. Primarily this is provide evidence to my credit card company to arrange a charge back to Paypal for the £650 and to the small claims court (if necessary) and to the police.

I would be grateful if all involved would contact me and provide me with details of their 'experiences' with 'illusion Mike'

Paul Barratt- Xone-gaming.co.uk

[email protected]
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you