need a form made

I need a form made to take the place of the existing one found at http://laptoprepairdirect.com/supportform.php

I had another programmer make this and I am simply not happy with it. Supposedly this is the best that can be done according to him.

I have a few problems:

1. the page is coded as one solid html document. It is not seperated into header, body and footer like the rest of the site.

2. the print function is set up to print the webpage from the browser's print function. (If that makes sense) So it turns out horribly small instead of a full page printed view.

3. It was supposed to look like this when filled out and finished: example_ticket.pdf

This website is build on CRELOaded with a content manager. It is fairly simple to use and code. I simply don't have the time to do this.

I have numerous other programming projects for the person qualified to do this properly for me. My work I need help on is mainly php, css, oscommerce, etc...

Please PM me with price quotes, turnaround time and future work availibility. I do not want someone that overpromises and under delivers like the last programmer I had.

Thanks

Does it have to be PHP ???

What's wrong is your not printing it at 100% but scale to fit...

I just tried that and it fixes it. It because the template is too large for a printed page on my print preview.
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

My friend had suggested that he could help you out. If interested please contact him via http://thedifferenz.com/sms/contact.htm

Do you still need help with this?
    Primary email: advanced dot programmer at gmail dot com ..