Thread: Bitesites

Bitesites

Wondering if anybody else has had experience with this company?

Anyway here is mine. I ordered a vps from them and paid via paypal, after payment was made I didn't recieve any order confirmation which i thought was a little wierd so i left it a couple of days and emailed them only to get no reply. I send a few more emails just curious if my server was in the process of being setup and still got no reply. I added them on MSN and got ignored everytime i left them a message and even left a message in their support centre asking them to check their emails and still no reply.

After being ignored for about a week I decided enough is enough and filed a dispute with paypal which they managed to reply to within 24 hours so im thinking why couldnt they do the same with my emails. My dispute is now escelated and im waiting for it to be reviewed by paypal.

The reason I post this here is not only to warn other customers off but i know the owner has an account here so im hoping i may be able to get an answer from him.

**edit - Actually just a little side note, I am now hosted with kevworks and find their service excellent/

Hey,

Thanks for the praise!!! If there is anything I can do to enhance your services with us just let me know.

Thanks,
    Managed Virtual and Dedicated Servers Los Angeles - KEVWORKS
    Now with Level(3), Mzima, Telia, Global Crossing and Bandon

No I am perfectly happy with your services. I was actually singing your praises over at digital point the other day after someone started a thread about your vps deal.

Yeah I saw that as someone pointed out someone else was advertising our services. Well at least some word has spread...

Excited to see what kind of review you will write for us!

Thanks again!
    Managed Virtual and Dedicated Servers Los Angeles - KEVWORKS
    Now with Level(3), Mzima, Telia, Global Crossing and Bandon

Paypal don't seem to get the fact that he wont reply to my emails. Well I think it's about time I opened a googlecheckout account.

Dear benjamin,

We have concluded our investigation into your case:

Case ID: PP-434-713-274
    Transaction Date: 4 Mar 2008
    Transaction Amount: -$25.00 USD
    Seller's Email: [email protected] Seller's Name: Bitesites, inc.

Unfortunately, we were unable to resolve this claim in your favour because the item purchased was virtual or intangible. As a result, we have not taken any action against the seller at this time but we have noted your dissatisfaction in the seller's record for future reference.

If you still have concerns about this transaction, we encourage you to continue to work directly with the seller for an amicable resolution.

Thank you,
    Craig
    Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. If your inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Centre.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Copyright ©1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
    Société en Commandite par Actions
    Registered Office: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP644