Setting up domains with reseller hosting

So I've got a few clients that want me to build websites for them. I decided to go with a Reseller account and I'm leaning towards HostGator. I've used a webhost and setup my own domain for my personal website before, so I know how that works.

Now my questions:

How does it work when you are setting up several websites with each having their own domain name?

Does each account you set up get its own name server, and you then point the appropriate domain name to that name server?

Hostgator also says that you get unlimited domains, does that mean that I can create .com's all day long for free?

Thanks in advance!

The reseller plan includes CPanel/WHM. It is very easy to create a new account and setup the domain. You can setup your private name server. You also can use the default one. When you use a exist domain, you need change the domain's DNS to your server's DNS.
    Domain, Hosting and Reseller at http://www.hostdomainzone.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cianyde View Post

Hostgator also says that you get unlimited domains, does that mean that I can create .com's all day long for free?

Thanks in advance!
    You need to already own those domain names, you won't receive free domain names.
    EZHostz.Biz (Established in 2003) a DotJunction.Com Company.
    EZHostz.Biz <-> Reseller Info Domain Name Sales, WebHosting, Email Only Hosting, & Much More.
    Providers of Directi & Enom Reseller Accounts.