PHPNuke / PHPBB Expert Needed

Our client is looking for a phpnuke with phpbb forum expert. The tasks needed done are 1). upgrade to newest version, 2). analyze the security of the forum to make sure there are no intrusions, 3). optimize the forum so it works even better since there are a high volume of users for the forum (but nothing that will prevent from future phpnuke/phpbb version updates), 4). enable the archive feature for the forum. The old topics would still be viewable by users, but the archive function would be used so it moves the majority of the bulk to another sql table. The sql database for this forum is very very large right now. This project requires that there be absolutely no downtime. You must be fully knowledgeable regarding phpnuke and phpbb.

Please detail exactly what you will be doing with a reply to this topic.

Client looking for pricing around $25 or so for this work.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Benjamin; 04-01-2008 at 02:43 PM.

It is on a cPanel server.

$25? Per hour? That's a good bit of work you're looking at.
    [Lurking Glass] <- Not a webhost.

Okay please give your quotes, along with what you will be doing in detail. Thank you.

I wasn't offering services. Just clarifying the price, I didn't know if you meant per hour or total. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    [Lurking Glass] <- Not a webhost.

Quote Originally Posted by eviltechie View Post
    I wasn't offering services. Just clarifying the price, I didn't know if you meant per hour or total. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    No problem. I just stated that pricing as an example. Everyone please give your stated price quote. You would be dealing directly with the client (not us).