Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    606

    how to pay for sites that does not accept paypal?

    is there anyway? like i've heard of paypal virtual credit card, but it doesn't exist on their page!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Fleet Street
    Posts
    3,243
    www.paypal.com/vdebit

    But there's no CVV2, so if they require it your only other choice is to transfer to your bank account and pay via a debit/credit card on that.

  3. #3
    2 CO, Google Checkout?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DProf4online View Post
    2 CO, Google Checkout?
    Im not sure if Google Checkout works everywhere yet, though it does seem to be promising.
    SceneGroup.net - Providing a better web hosting experience since 2001
    Shared Web Hosting, VPS, Managed VPS, Dedicated Servers and Managed Dedicated Servers

    www.scenegroup.net

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    1,369
    Quote Originally Posted by avythe View Post
    www.paypal.com/vdebit

    But there's no CVV2, so if they require it your only other choice is to transfer to your bank account and pay via a debit/credit card on that.
    Yeah, you could always use the paypal virtual debit card. You could also order a paypal debit card and use it to shop around. It'll automatically deduct money out of your paypal balance and there aren't any fees besides using the ATM. The good thing about it is that you get a 1% back from your purchases and it's automatically added to your balance .
    Rageki Web Hosting Solutions - Canada & United States Web Hosting
    DirectAdmin & cPanel Control Panels
    99% Uptime!
    30 Day Money Back Guaranteed!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    isle of insanity
    Posts
    286
    pay with hugs

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageki-John View Post
    Yeah, you could always use the paypal virtual debit card. You could also order a paypal debit card and use it to shop around. It'll automatically deduct money out of your paypal balance and there aren't any fees besides using the ATM. The good thing about it is that you get a 1% back from your purchases and it's automatically added to your balance .
    400 is max from atm

    3000 max spending daily (should be enough for a few hookers and cocaine)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    isle of insanity
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by jjk2 View Post
    400 is max from atm

    3000 max spending daily (should be enough for a few hookers and cocaine)
    not if your last name sounds like spitzer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •