Software to send out HTML emails

Does anyone know of a good program (looking for free/low cost) that can be used to send out HTML formatted emails to a list?

Majordomo is great for plain text, but I am looking for a robust solution for sending out HTML emails to medium to large sized lists.

Thanks!

- John C.

In which scripting language do you need it? For asp you can get at ASPFREE.com or asp.net. You can also try at freewarewind.com for any language scripts. They are all free.

Thanks for the replies. We ended up using a customized version of Majordomo

- John C.

I use Mojo Mail, you can find it at http://mojo.skazat.com/. Only one thing I don't like it is that it doesnt include subcribers' name in the email's message.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

I ditto on Eric's recommendation about using MojoMail. We have been using MojoMail to send out over 10,000 mails to an opt-in mailing list daily without even a dent on the server

Most of all, its free so there are some things it lacks as compared to professional mailing list programs.

--Omair
    36Host.com - reliable & affordable web hosting
    * Providing Affordable Small Business Web Hosting since 2003! *

There is a program called Mojo. It's the best I've ever seen. You can get it at hotscripts.com. If you want to mailfrom your desktop, use prospect mailer. Just don't spam.