Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolraul View Post
    Actually neither. I am just waiting on a response from Caro now. They seemed to suggest that it was a payment issue. If that is not the case then what was the issue?
    I think it was caro's opinion that the OP's refusal to pay for technicians' time working on his equipment. As a result, they suspended the account for non-payment. I find it unusual they suspended the account prior to the end of the paid period.

There is a big difference between "Refusal to Pay" and "Disputing Invoice Balances".

There was never any refusal to pay. Ever!! And the hosting bill was paid in full in order to allow ample time for negotiating a solution.

I agree with two previous posters in that Caro is very good in certain areas. And they have some excellent people working there.

However, they made some mistakes that cost everyone and created a LOSE/LOSE outcome.

And if you notice, they are now being very silent here.
    TeleSouth Network Inc.
    Dedicated and Managed Servers
    11 years of Service and Support with Excellence
    http://www.telesouth1.com/dedicated.php

i don't know TeleSouthNet but after more then 1 year dealing with caro i would advice everyone to run a way of them
    bad support
    bad network
    every other week your server is down as their network under attack
    they promise to provide 2hr hardware change and you will end up with 24hr
    sales are great when they want you as a customer after you get the server they don't care what you want
    every month we have power off as the power supply is broken
    every day you will find your self in new story with them they even reload your server with out request as the server has kernel panic they don't care about your data at the end of the month the open their mouth to get money
    this month i would say bye bye caro no more westing money with kids
    Murabba.com ... one of the leaders providing web service in Arab Region..
    http://murabba.com

Quote Originally Posted by HiVelocity View Post
    There are always 3 sides to every story the client the host's and the truth , surely Walt will get this cleared up , as for Caro saying to disregard his posts, seems very unprofessional ,and defeats the purpose of this forum.
    Very well said....
    Stop With The Spam
    Right On

Ok Adam, Tell me what you think of this (and I will be posting it all in my own thread)..

Your Sales rep comes to you pressuring you to pick 15 servers that you think you can sell in 1 month, for each of them you get 15 for free.. Low and behold, they charge you for the 15 initial servers that you made VERY clear to have them in stand by.. Then the bill comes back around and they charge you for all 30.

What about the so called DDOS Protection? Why would an invoice for DDOS Overages stay on the account for over 2 months?

What about transferring servers OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT INTO A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT WITH NO AUTHORIZATION FOR IT?!?

What about Caro turning off EVERY ONE OF YOUR SERVERS (PAID UP TO DATE SERVERS)?

Quote Originally Posted by TeleSouthNet View Post
    There is a big difference between "Refusal to Pay" and "Disputing Invoice Balances".

There was never any refusal to pay. Ever!! And the hosting bill was paid in full in order to allow ample time for negotiating a solution.

I agree with two previous posters in that Caro is very good in certain areas. And they have some excellent people working there.

However, they made some mistakes that cost everyone and created a LOSE/LOSE outcome.

And if you notice, they are now being very silent here.
    I am SOO GLAD I am not the only one with Caro's problem of failure to fix / correct invoices.. It takes them a month (on the good side) to fix an invoice and before its fix they complain about me not paying them..

It would appear that the people from Caro are being very quiet again. And this time their defenders are as well. I wonder why.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by platinumn23 View Post
    Ok Adam, Tell me what you think of this (and I will be posting it all in my own thread)..

Your Sales rep comes to you pressuring you to pick 15 servers that you think you can sell in 1 month, for each of them you get 15 for free.. Low and behold, they charge you for the 15 initial servers that you made VERY clear to have them in stand by.. Then the bill comes back around and they charge you for all 30.

What about the so called DDOS Protection? Why would an invoice for DDOS Overages stay on the account for over 2 months?

What about transferring servers OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT INTO A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT WITH NO AUTHORIZATION FOR IT?!?

What about Caro turning off EVERY ONE OF YOUR SERVERS (PAID UP TO DATE SERVERS)?
    Quote Originally Posted by platinumn23 View Post
    I am SOO GLAD I am not the only one with Caro's problem of failure to fix / correct invoices.. It takes them a month (on the good side) to fix an invoice and before its fix they complain about me not paying them..
    Although my experiences with Caro hasnt been 100% perfect (who's are anyways?), I can say that when I needed to get things done, they got it done.

Although, I have dropped the ball a few times on our account, Caro has bent over backwards several times to help us out and for that I am very thankful for.

I do apologize to both Caro for the above 2 posts. They were uncalled for and were out of a short burst of anger. Hopefully, they can forgive me for it.

It would appear that the people from Caro are being very quiet again. And this time their defenders are as well. I wonder why.
    Because people are not interested in playing petty games.
    Ryan G.
    Owner
    Umgardi.ca

Exactly Echelon, something of the things being thrown around on this topic is just childish and really doesn't really deserve a reply.
    TM Hosting
    http://www.tmhosting.net
    DDOS Firewalled Dedicated Servers
    Offering Semi-Managed services since 2003

Quiet

The dignified response is that your company was disconnected for lack of payment. You were aware of the deadline and missed the payment. There is nothing else to be said. Services are not free.

Caro is being "quieter" because they're handling this situation professionally. While I do agree that forums are a great place for discussions, private business interactions are better off being dealt on a more personal level.

I have a server with caro for the last 7 months or so, and I couldnít say one bad thing about them theyíre support team is fast and polite, and straight to the point, they donít hide anything, if anything they make everything clear to you, network has been great never any downtime ever, couldnít ask for any better service than I am getting so I decided to leave my option on them in this thread I donít know why other customers, whom are having problems with them are leaving statements here though

-Nick

Quote Originally Posted by SecureGrid View Post
    they donít hide anything, if anything they make everything clear to you, network has been great never any downtime ever

Hey Nick,

You evidentially missed out on the internal power outage that lasted 4 hours in DC 3 several months ago. Send me your email address and and I can forward to you the email notice describing it that came from Caro staff. No down time?? Nice flowery post, but sorry, try again.

The outage described was an internal outage that had no effect on the managed hosting division, it only effected some co-location customers. Clearly you refuse to accept the understanding that we are legally and staffed as two different companies.

Hey Nick,

You evidentially missed out on the internal power outage that lasted 4 hours in DC 3 several months ago. Send me your email address and and I can forward to you the email notice describing it that came from Caro staff. No down time?? Nice flowery post, but sorry, try again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Related Posts from theWHIR.com