* Oh no karl, @ steafast why did you do it .. WHY ???

Ahh karl why did you do it ? Why would you take out that red smoking hot chick off the homepage image , thats so not cool!!!

I would imagine others would agree here ...

Those who want her back on the page, like bunny, say "Karl Just do IT " lets bring her back !!!

To the noobs who do not know what steadfast is its : www.steadfast.net
      0 Not allowed!

I find racks of servers pretty sexy.

-Pete
    Peter Andrew-Rodrigorusen
    Customer Service with TacidBlue
    www.tacidblue.com
    It's Unlimited and It's For You!
      0 Not allowed!

The new server is most likely more accurate in presentation to reality
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tacid - Pete View Post
    I find racks of servers pretty sexy.

-Pete
    Lol pete all work and no play !!
    By the way bunny finds that you are new to WHT , and lol ur new and a new moderator how did yaa pull that one off Anyways welcome to wht. You already might have been briefed about the mischievous bunny already by fella moderators

@Stephen, what is reality ? You should watch Matrix (all 3 versions) and than come back and explain reality
      0 Not allowed!

I say put me on the page. I didn't see the smoking hot chick, but I reckon I would give her a run for her money.

- Jenny
    Jenny Rodrigorusen
    Customer Service
    http://www.tacidblue.com/
    The Original Unlimited Host!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tacid - Jenny View Post
    I say put me on the page. I didn't see the smoking hot chick, but I reckon I would give her a run for her money.

- Jenny
    whohoo a hot moderator on wht, omg whats with all these new moderators, were they hired to tame the bunny. Now i am worried. I guess as long as moderators do not put "We will tame bunnies" in their sigi's i should not have to worry !!!

PS: jenny whats ur asl and are yaa single ? Got pics to share, i wont release them to public without consent
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Energizer Bunny View Post
    whohoo a hot moderator on wht, omg whats with all these new moderators, were they hired to tame the bunny. Now i am worried. I guess as long as moderators do not put "We will tame bunnies" in their sigi's i should not have to worry !!!

PS: jenny whats ur asl and are yaa single ? Got pics to share, i wont release them to public without consent
    Last I checked this was webhostingtalk not webhostingdates
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by (Stephen) View Post
    Wow a I am confused, who are these Tacid people that are all mods?
    It's the WHT party line in effect, need I say more.
      0 Not allowed!

Last I checked this was webhostingtalk not webhostingdates
    Hey is trying to pickup a hot date a crime on wht .

Now get Back to topic guys will correspond with Jenny on more of a PM level ...
      0 Not allowed!

The new server is most likely more accurate in presentation to reality
    That was kind of the goal, though I could have just hired a hot girl to come work for us and made it more in line with reality that way as well. If I could just find one that is qualified. :-)

As a note, that picture has been off the front page of the site for awhile now. I'm kind of disappointed you don't visit us more frequently so you could have noticed sooner. :-)

Also, it seems after we started using that image it was showing up EVERYWHERE!!! So we went with a picture I myself took, so if anyone steals that I can hit them with a DMCA. :-)
    Karl Zimmerman - Steadfast: Managed Dedicated Servers and Premium Colocation
    karl @ steadfast.net - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation
    Now Open in New Jersey! - Contact us for New Jersey colocation or dedicated servers
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KarlZimmer View Post
    That was kind of the goal, though I could have just hired a hot girl to come work for us and made it more in line with reality that way as well. If I could just find one that is qualified. :-)

As a note, that picture has been off the front page of the site for awhile now. I'm kind of disappointed you don't visit us more frequently so you could have noticed sooner. :-)

Also, it seems after we started using that image it was showing up EVERYWHERE!!! So we went with a picture I myself took, so if anyone steals that I can hit them with a DMCA. :-)
    Hot chicks with brains is kinda hard to find, no offense here to the hot chicks out there, as bunny does not want to die without having a hot chick friend , dont curse the bunny !!

@ DMCA , hmm how many servers might be out there that look exactly like the ones you have, i am sure the ones we have in our server here pretty much look like the same ...

You can ofcourse get a hot model standing beside those servers with a steadfast shirt This way a new market opens up , now you can sell cool steadfast shirts and market in a smarter way and get heads turning in your town
      0 Not allowed!

Hot chicks with brains is kinda hard to find, no offense here to the hot chicks out there, as bunny does not want to die without having a hot chick friend , dont curse the bunny !!

@ DMCA , hmm how many servers might be out there that look exactly like the ones you have, i am sure the ones we have in our server here pretty much look like the same ...

You can ofcourse get a hot model standing beside those servers with a steadfast shirt This way a new market opens up , now you can sell cool steadfast shirts and market in a smarter way and get heads turning in your town
    you know if he got that shirt done(btw pretty sure he had some at HostingCon) that there would be loads of people photochopping that
      0 Not allowed!

you know if he got that shirt done(btw pretty sure he had some at HostingCon) that there would be loads of people photochopping that
    He can use those hologram short of stuff on the stuff, like the holograms you see on products like intel cpu's boxes etc etc.

I hope he does not go with a hologram saying "Idiot Inside" thats my desktop wallpaper and i am cured to be with it !!
      0 Not allowed!

Maybe because they want to actually be professional. Sites/services who use models to catch attention make a clear point that they are not worth of being used (Godaddy for example).

Concentrate on pleasing the customer with the service, not by entertaining them.

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...
      0 Not allowed!

Just bit of oftopic post , Jenny is ignoring bunny, she not get back to me to my PM

/me goes to a corner to
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by azizny View Post
    Maybe because they want to actually be professional. Sites/services who use models to catch attention make a clear point that they are not worth of being used (Godaddy for example).

Concentrate on pleasing the customer with the service, not by entertaining them.

Peace,
    If you believe that, then you haven't seen the impact those ads have had on GoDaddy revenues. Research a bit - the GoDaddy marketshare was significantly improved by those ads, much more than the $2-3m they paid for their spots.

There's nothing wrong with both pleasing and entertaining your customers. Why not do both if you can? When I tended bar in college, that was the secret to our success. It doesn't matter that we were in the entertainment business. We were in the business business. If models sell servers, and you have the service to back up the sale, then use models.
    Ashley Martin
    System Analyst
      0 Not allowed!

Just bit of oftopic post , Jenny is ignoring bunny, she not get back to me to my PM

/me goes to a corner to
    Maybe Jenny is a figment of your or someone elses overactive imagination
      0 Not allowed!

Those who want her back on the page, like bunny, say "Karl Just do IT " lets bring her back !!!
    I thought you meant putting a bunny on the page. Maybe like Bugs Bunny in drag of course!
    http://www.jimbo.info/weblog/archives/valkyrie.jpg
    Bryce
    Support Technician
    Tacidblue.com
      0 Not allowed!

By the way Ashley woots up !! ASL plz
    Please! I don't know much about WHT yet, but I doubt my employer is interested in us hooking up online. Sorry!
    Ashley Martin
    System Analyst
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tacid - Bryce View Post
    I thought you meant putting a bunny on the page. Maybe like Bugs Bunny in drag of course!
    Omg talk about hotness !!! Now bunny wont be able to concentrate on anything for the entire day, other than keep gazing at the hot she bunny

Why did u do it Bryce why !!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tacid - Bryce View Post
    LOL @ Bryce. Nice find there, buddy
    Ashley Martin
    System Analyst
      0 Not allowed!

Lets at least some some good 'rabbit' 'bunny' pictures
    http://formo.free.fr/a_la_maniere_de...sicaRabbit.jpg
      0 Not allowed!

Bryce
    Support Technician