Vectoral Servers - appalling

Personally I am hoping they see this, as maybe they will realize that I am fed up with being messed around.

I ordered a server from them on friday at around midday. The confirmation e-mail stated that I would recieve a call to confirm the order. This never happend.

I tried phoning them...kept getting cut off. I tried live chat on their site...never any operators available.

I opened a support ticket to find out what was going on. They replied stating that server would be ready by monday morning at the latest, and I would recieve a call from the activation team once it was ready.

This call....never came.

I phoned them earlier today, finally got through to someone who told me that the server was ready, and I was just waiting for a call from their activation team which I would recieve within 4 hours. It has now been over 5 hours, and I have heard nothing at all.

I thought I would try their live chat again to find out what was going on, but that keeps going on and offline every 5 minutes, or so it would seem.

I'm now going to give them a further 24 hours to contact me, after which time, if I haven't heard from them, I will be reporting the matter to trading standards.

If anyone from Vectoral servers see's this, can you please let me know what is going on. My order number is: 3233531291

-------------
    Craig Turner
      0 Not allowed!

I wouldnt have bought of a company pricing in US Dollars, with a UK JunkMail Address and UK VOIP numbers and hosting at LeaseWeb in Holland.

Research before you buy (im not saying there is anything wrong with vectoral.info, but you get what you pay for and a company offering Pentium 3s on their website in my book isnt worth looking at)
    Damien
      0 Not allowed!

This matter has now been resolved, and they have activated my account and apologised for the delay. Can a moderator please close this thread?
      0 Not allowed!

Was it resolved becuase of this thread? Or becuase they did what they said they were going to do?
    Damien
      0 Not allowed!

Closed by request.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!
      0 Not allowed!