freetype / ttf problem

I am getting this error:

[Sun Mar 30 23:45:32 2008] [error] [client 124.185.177.227] File does not exist: /home/user/public_html/images/misc, referer: http://www.domain.com

Freetype is now called TTF and I compiled with Freetype

The error started happening on a new cpanel box after the account was transferred from a previous cpanel server. Both used centos / php 4.4.8

Strange enough, there is no misc file or directory on the OLD server for that account. Could this be a new server issue / config cause or just client side error with a file that is indeed actually missing?

file does not exist means the file is not found. It does not means any problem with ttf.

While, I don't see any fault on this unless you missing someone to post here
    tanfwc
    Singapore Managed Colocation
    Singapore BGP Announcement

That doesn't sound like a freetype/ttf problem.
    The error is showing something related to the location or path of what you are trying to access.
    PlatinumServerManagement (also known as PSM)
    The OLDEST and LARGEST and MOST TRUSTED server management provider in the USA, with 15+ employees and growing!
    Providing quality support for OVER 18 years! Currently supporting over 3,000+ servers monthly!

www.PlatinumServerManagement.com Proud member of the NJ BBB & Chamber of Commerce & Authorized cPanel Partner.