Angry MagniRack.com SUCKS

What ever you do not buy a VPS from them. Its clear that you get 50% less than you paid for. Ok here is the story.

I worked out a good deal with them with my friend that worked there. 50$ For 3 months of VPS. It was good and a fast VPS for about a month and a half. Then i could not log into SSH but my VPS was still up. No biggie though it was a temp problem So i made a support ticket telling them the problem. 3 days with no response i stated to get mad not being able to get into SSH so i sent in another ticket. The next they they deleted both tickets, My account and my VPS WTF??? and to this day my VPS has not came back to they deleted it. I paid 50$ for 3 months service and got only 1 and a half with bad support. What ever you do do not get any services with them. I want a refund on 25$ but its a little extreme to file a change back for 25$. I got ripped off.

who can we trust these days ?

You will find a lot of companies offer really low prices and oversell a lot in this day and age, it's really sad really and one thing i am very much against.

Your post says you experienced bad support, once again this happens a lot and you will find the companies that are the most valued in the forums are the ones that have superb support - i don't understand how a company can operate without support being highly valued, once again we value support over sales and you will find not many hosts actually do.

It's sad, but then this is 2008 and it will only get worse - wait until the school summer holidays
    Lucy,
    Tagbridge
    ON-DEMAND INSTANT VPS PROVISIONING!
    UK & USA nodes available.

Why am I not surprised .

May be you should pay a little more than ~ $16/mo if you really want a good service. Depending on the resources given, I dont know how much of it you can possible use.

Edit: Is this VaguHost by any chance? Cause I see all the writings of Vagu, especially the part where they are selling services without an actual website.
    Email: info ///at/// honelive.com

I do not think VaguHost offered VPS hosting. I am sorry to hear about your issues with this VPS provider and to find out your friend wasn't really a friend.

Why don't you try to contact your friend and try and get this matter resolved?

I am sorry to hear about what they have done to you. I tried talking to the owner, but he said that you are not his client, you are one of the old owners clients. Not a very good business being ran there.

Quote Originally Posted by magnuson56 View Post
    I am sorry to hear about what they have done to you. I tried talking to the owner, but he said that you are not his client, you are one of the old owners clients. Not a very good business being ran there.
    Oh i did not know that. Thats makes me more mad.