HostLX.com - FIRST IN THE INDUSTRY! - HUGE GRAND OPENING SALE-

Use Coupon code "LXopen" to recieve 35% off for life. Also, If you can prove that you are comming from another host, We will give you your 3rd month Free!

Who is HostLX?
    HostLX.com is a partner of XPLHost and is Proud to be one of The First LxAdmin hosts in the industry, and we are about ready to give you the sales that you want, and the speed that you need to make your web site run like a tiger! HostLX.com uses only the top of the line servers and LxAdmin control panel, so that you have the Speed during the peak hours of the day.

What is LxAdmin?
    LxAdmin is one of the fastest growing control panel on the market. It is a control panel that is comparable to cPanel, but requires alot less resources. That makes it so that your site has the key resources when you need it during the peek times of the day, rather than running the control panel.

Is Fantastico Included?
    LxAdmin has its own form of Fantastico, it is called InstallApp. It has all the features that fantastico has, plus more! If you havent used it yet, It is truly a remarkable script.

Do you offer a Money Back Guarantee?
    And the answer is Yes! Here at HostLX.com, We have a 100% Product garantee. If you dont like our product within 15 days of ordering, Just request a cancellation and your money back. We will not question you about it either.

Can I get a discount if I refer my friends to your website?
    Yes, if you are a current customer of HostLX.com or XPLHost.com, when you refer a customer to us, you will get 50% off after the 3rd month of their service. There is no limit on how many customers you can refer to us. This is a great way to help save money on your hosting bill!

What is included when I order My HostLX.com Plan?
    You will get Top notch support, fast servers, and the correct tools to help you be successful. We truly believe that the only way to achieve what you want in life is to treat the customer with care. We do not worry about making the buck, we believe that will come later in life, if the customer is happy.

Use Coupon code "LXopen" to recieve 35% off for life. Also, If you can prove that you are comming from another host, We will give you your 3rd month Free!

If you have any questions, please Email me, [email protected] or Click here to contact us.

Last edited by Chris_M; 03-30-2008 at 06:48 PM.