Thumbs up Free DA/LXA CP, 40GB Disk /1024B RAM / 2IP 400GB BW for $33.33

Turbovps offering special VPS Plans.
    We gurarantee dedicated resource on each VPS Plan which means NO OVERSELLING.

Linux openVz VPS Plans

Turbo V1 Special 10GB Disk 128D/256B RAM 2IP 150GB BW $9.99pm or $99PA =$8.25pm
    Turbo V2 Special 15GB Disk 256D/512B RAM 2IP 200GB BW $15.99pm or $160PA =$13.32pm
    Turbo V6 Special 25GB Disk 384D/768B RAM 2IP 300GB BW $21.99pm or $220PA=$18.32pm
    Turbov V9 Special40GB Disk 512D/1024B RAM 2IP 400GB BW $39.99pm or $400PA=$33.33pm
    Turbo V12 Special80GB Disk 1024D/2048B RAM 2IP 800GB BW $69.99pm or $700PA=$58.33PM
    Click here to order .

D=Dedicated RAM
    B=Burstable RAM

Direct Admin is free with V9 and V12 Plan
    Lxadmin is free with all VPS's

All the plans can be upgraded/downgraded without reinstalling operating system or shutting down.

All our servers are RAID enabled.
    All VPS's are backed up on backup Server Node running www.r1soft.com backup software.

If you don't see what you looking for then contact us.

Hardware Node
    Dual Xeon/Quad Core 3.0ghz (Dual Core) / atleast 8Gigs RAM / 3Ware RAID

DDOS Protected Network Top Layer
    Cisco Network
    Daily backups.
    Extra IP : 5IP for $5pm
    Extra Bandwidth: $0.25 per Gb
    Reverse DNS.
    Network Statistics (MRTG).
    100 Meg Full Duplex Connections.
    Multi homed Redundant BGP Network .
    99.9% uptime
    Virtualization using OpenVZ / Virtuozzo
    VPS control panel by www.hypervm.com

Control Panel available:
    Lxadmin Free Runs on 15mb RAM Highly Recommended for VPS's
    DirectAdmin $7.5.5pm or $59 onetime
    Cpanel $15pm Need atleast 256mb RAM
    Plesk 10 Domain Monthly $4
    Plesk 30 Domain Monthly $6
    Plesk 100 Domain Monthly $8
    Plesk Unlimited Domain Monthly $15

Features of our VPS control panel www.hypervm.com .
    You can Stop/Start/reboot/OsReinstall/Backup your VPS.

You can reinstall Operating systems from your control panel.

Operating Systems Available
    CentOS 4.X
    CentOS 5.X
    Debian 3.1
    Fedora 3.X
    Fedora 4.X
    Fedora 5.X
    Fedora 6.X
    Fedora 7.X
    Gentoo
    Mandriva
    OpenSuse 10
    Suse 9.3
    Ubuntu
    Slackware 10.2
    Slackware 11.0

Following Control Panel Images available. Just rebuild the VPS with any of the control panel images and your control panel is pre installed.

Cpanel Centos*
    Direct Admin Centos*
    Plesk Centos*
    Lxadmin Centos*
    License cost is extra for Cpanel, Direct Admin and Plesk. Lxadmin is free.

IRC allowed* Contact us for IRC VPS

No Spamming. ZERO SPAM POLICY
    Adult legal allowed
    Streaming allowed

Payments: Paypal (Verified members only)/MoneyBookers/Bank Transfer/Western Union (Some cases where paypal not accepted)
    We may do Telephonic verfication before accepting your order.
    Money Back Guarantee
    Prize Freeze Guarantee
    Virtualization technology we support: OpenVz, Xen and Virtuozzo (Not offering Xen on the moment)
    Backup Solutions running www.r1soft.com

Free Directi Domain Reseller Account

USD 7.25 - .COM .NET
    USD 7.25 - .BIZ
    USD 8.50 - .eu
    USD 7.25 - .co.uk
    USD 7.25 - .us
    USD 7.25 - .org
    USD 7.25 - .info
    USD 7.25 - .name

If you have any questions then please contact us. at info [at] turbovps.com

You can chat with us

AIM: Turbovps
    MSN: Turbovps at hotmail.com
    Yahoo: Turbovps

Thanks for your time.

Turbovps.com :: Divide and conquer

interested in xen.
    when will you offer xen?
    HostWaves.com Managed Drupal e-Commerce Hosting/Web Development Service for SMB/SME/SMI.

In two weeks.

Thanks

Hi...

I purchase a VPS yesterday which you setup instantly.
    Today i tried to login to the HyperVM panel as well as the support area, and i see that i am not able to login..

TurboVPS terminated my VPS without a refund as well as closed my support account so that i cant cotnact them to ask what happened!!

Highly un-professional way to deal a customer.

whats your VPS ID or order ID?

I just checked the billing system. We have not suspended any user. If you forgot your password you can always make forget password request to your billing/support area or you can email us at info at turbovps dot com. Let me know your client ID I can resend the logins to registered email id.
    Yesterday we suspended one client because his vps involved in DDOS attacks and other illegal activities within few minutes of VPS setup. The entire node went unstable because of that attack. We do not want other VPS clients to suffer because of one client.
    DDOS/illegal activites are against our TOS/AUP but as far as refund is concern do not worry you will get refund if you have not used our service or we refuse to provide you services.
    Let me know your support ticket number / order id / client id. We do not monitor WHT forum so better email us / open support ticket or PM me the order id and I will take care of it.

Could you please Confirm if you are Mr Sahel from Pakistan.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by W3Solutions View Post
    Hi...

Today i tried to login to the HyperVM panel as well as the support area, and i see that i am not able to login..

TurboVPS terminated my VPS without a refund as well as closed my support account so that i cant cotnact them to ask what happened!!

Are these VPSs managed or self-managed?

What does XEN offer that Open doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by majordude View Post
    Are these VPSs managed or self-managed?

What does XEN offer that Open doesn't?
    These are semi managed VPS. We take care of the OS, install Control panel and make sure your VPS is always up and running.
    Apart from that we take daily backups of your VPS incase if you want us to restore some file or directory we do that for you. Incase if server node crash and all data is lost we can simply restore the VPS's to our standby server. Means if you take 10gb vps you get 10gb space free on our backup server. Any other online technical assistance is free.
    The major difference between xen and openvz is per VPS SWAP and you have more control over kernel. We have seen performance of openvz/virtuozzo is better then xen vps's.
    Let us know if you have any more questions.

Thanks

can you install vhcs control panel in debian

servercp is free ?
    Pallavs Hosting - http://www.pallavas.net
    Linux / Windows Shared Hosting
    ----------------------------------
    LxAdmin / Cpanel / Helm

ServerCp is free. If you are looking for free control panel then go for lxadmin. It's much better then vhcs or servercp. We are using for almost 2 years now and no such problem. It's stable, fast and support from lxlabs is really great.

Thanks

Why we suspended you we told you in support ticket. But there was no need for you to lie or make false statement like we closed your support account. If we had stopped/blocked your support account then we would have never got your support ticket. You are regular in touch with us via support system. We got your ticket for refund Ticket ID: #763415.
    I have already told billing department to refund. kindly update the ticket so they can close this case.

Thanks

Hi...

Quote Originally Posted by turbovps View Post
    Why we suspended you we told you in support ticket. But there was no need for you to lie or make false statement like we closed your support account. If we had stopped/blocked your support account then we would have never got your support ticket. You are regular in touch with us via support system. We got your ticket for refund Ticket ID: #763415.
    I have already told billing department to refund. kindly update the ticket so they can close this case.

Thanks
    Well thanks for the clarification....
    Its true that you did suspend me due to a site having heavy traffic. You have total right for doing that. However i could not login to the support area and thats why i was frustrated.

Over all, i can now place support tickets to your system and my VPS is back.. You guys rock!! No doubt excellent support and VPS's.

Well thanks for the clarification....
    Its true that you did suspend me due to a site having heavy traffic. You have total right for doing that. However i could not login to the support area and thats why i was frustrated.

Over all, i can now place support tickets to your system and my VPS is back.. You guys rock!! No doubt excellent support and VPS's.
    Huh!!!
    Welcome Aboard.... Finally.

Thanks

how long does it take for you to set up the vps? paid 2 days ago....

just got the welcome email today that says the VPS is up thanks. i hope your support guys would be patient with me because i tend to ask a lot of stuff since im still a newb at these kind of stuff.

anyway do i get freebies? jke

Quote Originally Posted by k_e_i_k_u_n_1_7 View Post
    how long does it take for you to set up the vps? paid 2 days ago....
    If you are paypal verified user and order is not using proxy's it should not take more then couple of hours. But it more depend on the payment gateway and our billing team to pass the order.

If you have bought VPS from company then you should contact company regarding the same not some public forums. We do not monitor forums.
    Forums are just for marketing and promotions.
    And all the support tickets are replied and closed ASAP.

Could you open ticket ? I don't see any ticket opened for VPS delivery.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k_e_i_k_u_n_1_7 View Post
    just got the welcome email today that says the VPS is up thanks. i hope your support guys would be patient with me because i tend to ask a lot of stuff since im still a newb at these kind of stuff.

anyway do i get freebies? jke

Beemer , Merc or Porsche will do?