a2hosting vs webfaction

Which host is better? a2hosting or webfaction. I was told both of these hosts can survive the digg effect but I want to see proof. Does anyone know if both of these host allow Anime sites? it's a video blog taking videos off from youtube, veoh, myspace so I'm not hosting the video I'm just linking them.

Wouldn't providing any source to anime on a website be illegal regardless of where the source is from? As long as you provide the means of watching the anime instead of the own person searching for it I think it will be illegal.
    Rageki Web Hosting Solutions - Canada & United States Web Hosting
    DirectAdmin & cPanel Control Panels
    99% Uptime!
    30 Day Money Back Guaranteed!

I am using A2hosting as one of my hosting providers.

Total Idiots is a blog I have with A2hosting. It may give you an idea of the response time for a web site. It seams pretty peppy to me. There are only 86 domains on this server at last look. I have been with A2hosting for only a month so I don't know what they will be like for the long term. But so far I have been happy with the service they have provided.

I would contact both hosting providers and ask them if anime would pose any problems e.g. TOS, copyright issues, system resource concerns.....