Reseller Special Offer: 1 GB storage / 7 GB Transfer / Unlimited Domains @ $10/month

For a limited time (until Aug 30, 02) we are happy to offer this super reseller plan:

1 GB storage
    7 GB transfer
    Unlimited Domains sharing the above storage/transfer

$10/one time setup, $10/month
    This offer is good for as long as you keep your account in good standing.

Please contact me at [email protected] with any questions before ordering. To order, enter the total of $20.00 into our custom order form here:

David Kiley
    Old man of the hosting world..

David -- It seems like great offer and I don't want to sound like I'm being critical of your company, just inquisitive in the decision-making process and hoping for some reassurance.

1) Are mysql databases and your ability to use your domain name part of this plan? I really need details as your site states that even hosting your domain name is an extra charge, as are mysql databases.

2) I was wondering what kind of support you offer. I don't like judging hosts by their web site but I do get nervous when the only method to contact information about or to the host is form-based email or a voicemail messagebox.

3) There is also no data backup offered as well, and it is completely the responsibility of the accountholder. That makes me nervous when I don't know the reliability of a host, if you understand what I'm saying.

Paypal makes me a bit nervous as well, as I never know whether I'm dealing with someone who has a server running in their parents' house. (I've heard them all before!) Could you give me some more information about the company I cannot find here?