2 Checkout....PROBLEMS?

Hi,

Is anybody else suffering from problems with 2checkout. I always send my clients a request to make payment manually through the 2checkout site. Normally 2 checkout sends me an acknowledgement imeadiately to say the request was sent. This morning I sent a few out..and 4 hours later the acknowledgements show up in my email. 3 hours ago..I sent another 2 requests for payment...and still no acknowledgement. Infact the customers have been emailing me asking where the payment requests are.

I have logged a support request with 2checkout but have heared absolutely nothing back. Looks like this lack of service is going to cost me some customers...! Anyone else suffering the same.

Simon

this happened to me most of july...i highly recommend switching away from 2checkout as i did

I've had problems signing up with them. Keeps telling me that it can't open a certificate file or something like that.
    "Last year, some resourceful software enthusiasts cracked Sony Music's proprietary technology simply by scribbling around the edges of the disc with a Magic Marker pen, thus enabling playback on any device." - news.com

Can they be contacted by phone...has anybody ever managed to do that. I can't see any numbers on their site.

Simon

I have had bad experiences of late too

Well apparantly they belong to the Better Business Bureau....what exactly is that...and do they have any power to actually do anything.

Simon

Dealt with an Alan guy though and seems to have some "power".

Simon, have pm you the email, hope it helps !

No problems except I have never recieved a cheque ... and I have been with them 3 over 2 months!!!

Seems strange!
    HostHeadQuarters.com
    Reliable Hosting
    Great Support

It's only today that I started receiving confirmations late... maybe they're checking for fraud before sending you confirmations?

Coz I've had a number of fraudulent orders before...

I've had problems with the cheque too, my first cheque took about 6-8 weeks to get to me, so I decided to wire the funds into my account instead. Much faster and without all the problems of having to go into the bank...

I finally got signed up, but I haven't received any emails and my clients aren't getting them. I'm lucky 2checkout sets a cookie on my computer or else I wouldn't know what my number was.
    "Last year, some resourceful software enthusiasts cracked Sony Music's proprietary technology simply by scribbling around the edges of the disc with a Magic Marker pen, thus enabling playback on any device." - news.com

I heard on the grapevine they were moving data centers over the past week or so, perhaps this has something to do with it?
    Web Hosting since 1999