2host.com
Created on: 25-Oct-01
Expires on: 25-Oct-14
(2host.org included free).

tohost.com
Created on: 01-Jul-02
Expires on: 01-Jul-12

Both registered at GoDaddy. It would be rare to find web hosting domains this short and easy to remember (with both alternative spellings of the .com domains), that are only 1 and 2 characters from the base name (5 and 6 letter .com hosting domains that make sense!) I'd prefer to sell them both together, but I have no problem selling them separate. I just would recommend getting tohost.com if you get 2host.com, so you have the alternative spelling for both .com domain names.

These still get about 1,000 unique requests per month and aren't being used -- there are about 50-100 sites that have 2host.com listed in their web hosting company directories, which still generate that traffic and give a good start to you. For both domains, I'm looking for best offer over $2,500 (less than what I was offered when I wasn't selling a few months ago and that was just for 2host.com).

For 2host.com alone, I'm looking for best offers over $1,500. For tohost.com, I'm looking for best offers over $1,000. The buy it now for both is $3,000. Buy it now for just 2host.com is $2,000, and buy it now for tohost.com is $1,500. Will sell separate or both combined (I'd recommend getting both). PM or email your offers. ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS if you have the money and actually want them!

PS: 2tech.com has been sold.