Hybrid View

How To Secure Perl

Hello all we know that perl language its using in alot of scripts and alot of system admins stop it why this why u dont try stopp the problems from it and make ur client have perl to used it in scripts lets try this if some one need to see passwd he will do cat /etc/passwd what about make this chmod 700 /bin/cat and he will used wget to get files what about this chmod 700 /usr/bin/wget and lynx what about chmod 700 /usr/bin/lynx in this case we make root only can using this commands any system admin sure know now the idea and he can use it as he want ,, this secured method not only in perl its in another programing language put i give this as a clear exampel .

Regards to all
    GNU/Linux system Engineer
    Contact Me: 00201003338749

Hi Karem .

Very Good To learn who wanna be learned on WHT ,

thnks alot.

SAM
    Hosny M.
    Sawa4 Comapany !.
    Support@sawa4.com
    Mob : +20107755514

Wow... maybe you two understand each other...

In any case... guessing at what you're trying to say: I find it amazing you use the title "System Administrator".

You haven't at all explained "how to secure perl". You've simply explained how to make a few system binaries unusable by most people, which really doesn't do much good other then cause problems for people who would have a reason to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwave View Post
    Wow... maybe you two understand each other...

In any case... guessing at what you're trying to say: I find it amazing you use the title "System Administrator".

You haven't at all explained "how to secure perl". You've simply explained how to make a few system binaries unusable by most people, which really doesn't do much good other then cause problems for people who would have a reason to use them.
    Hello ,

1st Your Right we both can understand what we said ,

and Karem was trying to tell evry body " "how to secure perl" .

Thanks.
    Hosny M.
    Sawa4 Comapany !.
    Support@sawa4.com

Hello Lightwave i tested this with alot of friends yes i take about
    system binaries yes because its using for this if u want have shell perl to test this it will be ok
    GNU/Linux system Engineer
    Contact Me: 00201003338749

Quote Originally Posted by karem View Post
    Hello Lightwave i tested this with alot of friends yes i take about
    system binaries yes because its using for this if u want have shell perl to test this it will be ok

Hello Karem .

I'd Like to Let them just test One Perl Shell and let them make sure about your Thread

It may help them more to trust your Thread and they can do it step by step whenever they chk it them self and see .

Thanks.
    SAM
    Hosny M.
    Sawa4 Comapany !.
    Support@sawa4.com