Looking for reseller to use credit card

Anybody recommend any hosts that provide Visa as a payment type, instead of paypal?
    Last edited by DWebby; 03-27-2008 at 07:31 PM.
    RageTracks.com -- Discover the latest Electronic Dance Music

Quite a few hosts are able to accept Visa directly... do you have any other requirements to help determine which host best fits your needs?
    LaneHost.com | Professional Web Hosting Solutions
    Affordable Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Dedicated Servers at Great Prices!
    Follow us on Twitter!

There are I'm sure a lot that can accept visa and mastercard etc without paypal.

As Lanehost said do you know how much space/bandwidth you need and what sort of budget ?

I'd reccomend taking a look in the offers section and going from there.
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

Quote Originally Posted by FHH - Tim View Post
    There are I'm sure a lot that can accept visa and mastercard etc without paypal.

As Lanehost said do you know how much space/bandwidth you need and what sort of budget ?

I'd reccomend taking a look in the offers section and going from there.
    That's what I did, well I looked at 3 and they only accepted paypal.

Thanks though ^.^ I don't need much, I think I might have found one already.
    Last edited by DWebby; 03-27-2008 at 09:42 PM.

Hm.. Most of provider should accept credit card including Visa, Master and Amex.. if they are accepting only Credit Card.. either they are individual, small, non-US, not-incorporated or others.. I guess..

Any reason?
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    General Manager - John K.

Most hosts do accept Visa, however, are you trying to pay with Visa? or accept payments with Visa?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Pay, I was just asking because I know quite a few who ONLY accept paypal, which accepts credit cards...

Now were you looking for a host to also use an online merchant to conduct the transaction?

Cant' you use your credit card with Paypal? No need to create an account.
    Antonis Adamakos @ FuzzFree :: Fully Managed Web Hosting, Development, Online Marketing

You do not need an account to use paypal as they accept credit card payments then you will be asked at the end of the transaction if you want an account of not.

Correct, when you sign up with a host using paypal it will direct you to paypals site where you can pay without signing up. Quite simple and a nice feature by paypal. Not sure what its like elsewhere but certainly in the UK I find the majority want to use paypal than any other method.

Most PayPal Merchants can take direct Visa/MasterCard payments without having a paypal account
    Rodney Payne