Plesk/MailEnable issues

Hello,

I am looking for a very skilled guy that knows Windows Server 2003 very well as long as Plesk and MailEnable servers.

We have ran out of space on our server and after cleaning it we have started to have a wierd issue when trying to send an e-mail to server,
    PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 554 The IP Address of the sender (66.249.82.232) was found in a DNS blacklist database and was therefore refused.

That error is happening when you send from any server in the world, is not related to Anti Spam enabled on server. Although I have disabled it under Plesk and didnt work out.

After that, I opened an escalation ticket with Parallels, though they will take too long to fix the issue, so I decided to open up a oportunity for anyone skilled to take a look and get it fixed.

I tried to upgrade MailEnable to the latest version but the problem got worse. Now I cannot manage e-mail from Plesk, I get plenty of errors.

Please contact me through e-mail guilherme@maxihost.com.br and if you have give me your MSN and we will talk about.

This is an urgently job.

Guilherme.
    The Cloud Platform for Bare Metal
    Instant Deployment of High-Performance Bare Metal Servers in 15 cities globally
    Latitude.sh (Formerly Maxihost)

Hello,

We have hired http://www.hostechsupport.com/ and they fixed the issue very fast.

Thank you Host Tech Support
    The Cloud Platform for Bare Metal
    Instant Deployment of High-Performance Bare Metal Servers in 15 cities globally
    Latitude.sh (Formerly Maxihost)