LEASEWEB stop playing games...

Leaseweb where is the cancel server link hiding on your website? I want to cancel my server, but conveniently that link to download the cancellation form is broken. Come on Leaseweb

Don't you just have to stop paying to cancel your server with leaseweb, that's what I did a year ago.

I hope I don't have some huge bill waiting for me lol

There is also calling them/e-mailing them since this isn't their support forum.

Quote Originally Posted by IPBob View Post
    Don't you just have to stop paying to cancel your server with leaseweb, that's what I did a year ago.

I hope I don't have some huge bill waiting for me lol

I sincerely hope that course of action wasnt your first attempt to cancel with them. There are much better ways to go about cancelling.

Ryan - Limestone Networks - Client Relations Manager
    Cloud, Dedicated & Enterprise Hosting - Premium Network - DDoS Protection Available
    Dedicated Servers @LimestoneInc - limestonenetworks.com - 877.586.0555

I'm sure they deliberately broke the link when launching their new website
    SuperRacks Ltd European Hosting
    We serve you with custom services
    Visit our website or ask for a custom quote
    Quality linux and Windows hosting, servers and collocation

billybee, stop being a sillybee, just contact their support.

Come on, I dont see people posting blogs saying they cant order a server from LeaseWeb!
    Damien

Quote Originally Posted by IPBob View Post
    No, that is surely not the way. I hope for you that they cannot find a good debt collector in your country
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017
    Unbeatable dedicated bandwidth deals for Dedicated servers ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by swiftnoc View Post
    No, that is surely not the way. I hope for you that they cannot find a good debt collector in your country
    Most dedicated server companies don't mind unpaid customers - They just fresh the box and pass it onto the next customer.

Leaseweb - Contact there support to cancel the server.

Really I think its a security risk having a cancellation form - Someone could get your details ( with a bit of effort ) and cancel the server - Disruption of service.
    DigitalGoods.info
    FREE Shared, Mega Resellers + Dedicated Servers

Quote Originally Posted by LoganNZ View Post
    Really I think its a security risk having a cancellation form - Someone could get your details ( with a bit of effort ) and cancel the server - Disruption of service.
    Not really. They know your contact details and confirm. So why putting this nonsense online, while you really don't know
    SuperRacks Ltd European Hosting
    We serve you with custom services
    Visit our website or ask for a custom quote
    Quality linux and Windows hosting, servers and collocation

Just yesterday I clicked on the link to cancel my Leaseweb. How convenient the link is broken! I would hope this was just an oversight, but who knows?

You can't even see the AUP to see the guidelines for cancellation.

http://www.leaseweb.com/%22http://ww...web.com/aup%22

Why are you canceling by the way ? Would like to know about your experience.

Well Hopefully they'll sort them out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by coloheart View Post
    Why are you canceling by the way ? Would like to know about your experience.
    Need a lot more bandwidth than I'm willing to pay LeaseWeb for.

3 years later, the cancellation URL that is in the terms we agreed on just days ago is offline.
    http://www.leaseweb.com/end

I don't think this is acceptable.

Just because there probably IS a way to finally reach them it doesn't mean is OK to make it hard for us to cancel a service.
    My Domain Parking system: www.tntparking.com

Hello,

Sorry to hear you found it difficult to cancel.

Here is what we offer to make your life easier:

1. You can easily cancel through our Self Service Center (SSC) in the Overview page, there's a very clear 'Cancel' button right where you manage your servers from, The SSC is protected by your own passwords and allows only the owner to cancel.

2. Our F.A.Q on the website also contains all information about this cancellation feature.

3. With every order that is placed and with every email that we send out we ask our customers to contact us if there is anything at all that is not clear or we can help with, our support is even available for 24/7 and during business hours our sales chat is available for anything we can do for you. Contacting us directly is probably much easier that posting on a 3 year old thread.

4. Seems like the text is broken with the link you provided, may I ask where you received this link from so we can fix it asap?

Thanks for your cooperation and please DM/call/chat/email if you are still experiencing difficulties or if you have suggestions of how we can make the cancellation process easier for you as a customer.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianTNT View Post
    3 years later, the cancellation URL that is in the terms we agreed on just days ago is offline.
    http://www.leaseweb.com/end

I don't think this is acceptable.

Just because there probably IS a way to finally reach them it doesn't mean is OK to make it hard for us to cancel a service.

Thanks for your reply and clarification, the link is from this file that you provide:

"LEASEWEB - Terms And Conditions.pdf"
    My Domain Parking system: www.tntparking.com

I also struggeld to find the price for extra bandwidth on their site. maybe your supposed to email to negotiate a better price or something?

Emailing or contacting them would be the better choice file1eu
    Jacob Khanis - Chief Marketing Officer
    ServerMeadows.com - The Next Generation of Managed IT Services
    Follow us on Twitter at http://Twitter.com/ServerMeadows
    Helping WHT Say April Fools Since 2010