I have manage to edit the template to work almost exactly the way I want it. All apart from the artical display.
I want all the articals to display one under the other. not the first atricle full width then the second in 2 columns. I have looked about but cant find what is causing it to do this. Can anyone help?
I am sure it is something to do with my CSS but not sure where to begin:
* @version $Id: position.css 9765 2007-12-30 08:21:02Z ircmaxell $
* @author Design & Accessible Team ( Angie Radtke / Robert Deutz )
* @package Joomla
* @subpackage Accessible-Template-Beez
* @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 - 2008 Open Source Matters. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPL, see LICENSE.php
* Joomla! is free software. This version may have been modified pursuant to the
* GNU General Public License, and as distributed it includes or is derivative
* of works licensed under the GNU General Public License or other free or open
* source software licenses. See COPYRIGHT.php for copyright notices and