* Need a PHP "Tracking" Script - Read More for Details - Experience needed!

Hello, Sarora Designs is currently looking for a PHP Script. The details are below.

PHP Script is like http://UPS.com (just the tracking sector). Basically..there will have to be a simple PHP Admin Login with Authorization. Inside its quite simple, a feild where you enter some 'random number', then click okay and assign it with a name and e-mail address. Then there is a place where you can change the status of the order, to any unique thing you want (text-box). Then there should be a notes addon option. Then..the client goes to a site "page.php" and writes his number down in the text box and submits it.

Basically, then it will take you to a secure page (I have a SSL for the domain), example: "client.php?=239129312" showing the results and the status and notes.

Experience is needed for this job. Pricing is negotiable, however I am not looking to spend $xxx for this.

Please PM me and post here too. Thank you!

Regards,
    Last edited by Shikhir A; 03-27-2008 at 04:14 PM.

Moved to Employment Offers.
    I support the Human Rights Campaign - http://www.hrc.org/

Equal Love - Marriage Equality for All - Freedom to Marry

Okay, I think I have someone for now, I'll see how it goes

Hi,

I'm a Freelance PHP MySQL programmer with 5+ yrs of exp , checkout my online portfolio linked in my signature to know more about myself.

If the job is still open , pls do feel free to contact me for further details.

Thanks.