Which is the best place to purchase SuperMicro servers from?

Which is the best place to purchase SuperMicro servers from, Germany or some other European country? Mind you that they will be deployed in Germany!!!

I am in search of SuperMicro servers as you can read from the title. What I need is to purchase 6-10 SuperMicro servers which will eventually be deployed in Germany. So the question here is whether it would be more suitable, with regards to prices, to purchase the servers from Germany or from some other European country that has better offers?

All comments, suggestions and opinions will be taken into consideration and appreciated! Thanks in advance,

ElTino

Hi,

Cant help you too much with Supermicro gear but if your willing to use Tyan, I have a great German supplier

-Chris

Chong at apaqdigital.com

I and many people here have used his servers for years. Top quality work at a very fair price.
    SiteSouth
    Atlanta, GA and Las Vegas, NV. Colocation

^ agreed. chong is great.

Well never mind. Was gonna sing Apaqdigital's praises too...

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    thanks for referral, but it seems OP is asking German or EU based suppliers:
    http://www.supermicro.com/wheretobuy/europe.cfm?rgn=113 (Germany)
    http://www.supermicro.com/wheretobuy/europe.cfm (EU)
    I have seen these two, thank you for that anyway. I would like to hear some recommendations from people who have already purchased such gear from the EU. Thanks!

ElTino

We order our SuperMicro servers at MIVITEC, they are here in Munich. They also offer advanced services like installation and managed (we just order preinstalled debian boxes with our own image).

Regards,
    Alex

Thank you all for your suggestions and recommendations!