Plesk 8.1.1 not allowing domain access

I am getting the following error in my plesk control panel which trying to view each of my domains "Internal Plesk error occurred: MySQL query failed: Unknown column 'guid' in 'field list' "

This happened when I updated my plesk configuration.

I have the error report attached..

Anybody have some suggestions ?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Is your plesk leased or owned?

I would think you should be able to contact Parallels (SWSOFT) for support regarding the matter.

Plesks site is: http://www.parallels.com

I hope this helps you out.
    Web Hosts I currently have service with and LOVE!
    Infinitie Networks | VPSLand | HostGator
    "It's better to have loved and lost, then to never have loved at all!" - Some Dude

Yeah, my question has already been posted at the forums. I did receive an answer but it didnt work at. Since I can't use links on my posts yet. I will pm you the post link so you can read what I got as a solution.

The plesk account is leased.

Quote Originally Posted by luemob View Post
    Yeah, my question has already been posted at the forums. I did receive an answer but it didnt work at. Since I can't use links on my posts yet. I will pm you the post link so you can read what I got as a solution.

The plesk account is leased.
    Why not submit a ticket to their support team directly? The Parallels Forums are not an official means of getting support.

Sounds like you were trying to do a 8.1 -> 8.2 or 8.3 control panel upgrade?

There was a known issue with the upgrade where the plesk install gets corrupted, If I remember right there's some missing MySQL database fields you need to manually correct at a minimum to repair the panel. Your reply in the plesk forums most likely was pointing to the info for that fix.

In all honesty if that's what happened the easiest way to fix bad updates with Plesk is to do a brand new install on another VPS or Server and do a Plesk migration or restore backups than mess with manual fixes that may or may not work.

Quote Originally Posted by sshepherd View Post
    Sounds like you were trying to do a 8.1 -> 8.2 or 8.3 control panel upgrade?

There was a known issue with the upgrade where the plesk install gets corrupted, If I remember right there's some missing MySQL database fields you need to manually correct at a minimum to repair the panel. Your reply in the plesk forums most likely was pointing to the info for that fix.

In all honesty if that's what happened the easiest way to fix bad updates with Plesk is to do a brand new install on another VPS or Server and do a Plesk migration or restore backups than mess with manual fixes that may or may not work.
    Yes that is exactly what I was trying to do via plesk. I figured if I have ssh access as well that I can do some repair and this is the result of that repair:

i really had no luck with accessing the domains internal functions like setting up ftp or setting up databases via plesk using the info you gave me. I tried reinstalling the base package and it gave me the error "

# rpm -Uvh --force swsoft/PSA_8.3.0/dist-rpm-FedoraCore-5-i386/base/psa-8.3.0-fc5.build83071218.20.i586.rpm
    error: open of swsoft/PSA_8.3.0/dist-rpm-FedoraCore-5-i386/base/psa-8.3.0-fc5.build83071218.20.i586.rpm failed: No such file or directory "

I really don't know if I use the line command right but I just entered it in shell and this is the answer I got. . .

So try adding that column to the field list table.....or just hit up plesk's (err...parallels') support team and see what they have to say....