Need A Design - Up to $1000 payout

I am looking to have a four page website designed. I will need it coded after the design is all set. I already have the layout I think and have the logo set.

Home Page On the home page I already have the logo designed. I know the layout I am looking for and colors and such. Its just the matter of sitting down and making it happen.

Shared Hosting/Reseller Hosting- I am looking for a page that can be universally used for these two separate services that will be on separate pages. So this page needs to work for both services as there will be one page for shared hosting and another page for reseller hosting.

VPS Solutions/Dedicated Servers Same as above, only for these two separate services.

Main Services This page will be the main page for all of our services we offer.

My budget falls around $500-$1000 depending on the skills and quality of your work. I am looking to have this done no later than 30 days. If any one has any suggestions of designers I am open to that too.

Interested in the project. Have added you to MSN, hope to speak with you soon!
    WatchNipTuck- premium nip/tuck streams.

I would prefer if designers showed me their portfolio and contacted me via pm.

Quote Originally Posted by hostatree View Post
    I would prefer if designers showed me their portfolio and contacted me via pm.

Definetley DevGuys.com, lots of people recommend him, he does amazing designs in your range.

Check out his portfolio at http://DevGuys.com and his e-mail is [email protected] and there is a form on the site.

He has done concepts for Tropicana, Nikon, and other large companies

Very nice designer. His AIM is DevGuysLive

Hi,

MindBees Would like to assist you with the project.

Portfolio at http://mindbees.com/

Let us know if you are interested.

Thanks
    MindBees - We Keep You Smiling Always !!
    Custom Web Designs !! Web Development !! Wordpress/Joomla/Magento Development
    Web Hosting Design Portfolio added !

Hello, XennaStudios.com would like to help you! We are professional in Webdesign, 3D, Flash, and coding. We also give the best client support, and payment in anyway, and anytime. I added you on msn!
    Last edited by XennaStudios; 03-27-2008 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention contact
    XennaStudios: Quality, Support and Creativity

Well since your dealing with up to a $1000.00 payout be sure to do your research on a designer before committing. I would highly recommend Devguys.com (Corey) as he is trust worthy and does a good job.

Greetings!

We can help. But, we are wondering if you are also open if we also suggest our own design/layout?

We can give you our portfolio if you need them.

Thank you very much.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Hi,

I wont say much just have a look at our portfoliio at www.pentavizion.com . I hope you'll find us match the quality of job you are looking for.

Thanks in advance.
    Subhasish Ghosh

Hello,
    We would like to offer our services for your project, you can view at some of the websites that we have worked on at

we can create you a good looking site check ou
    my website redalertdesign.com