any1 can recommend a 300mb webspace , php, support shell access cheap webhost?

any1 can recommend a 300mb webspace , php, support shell access cheap webhost? i need the shell access to upload my vbulletin backup database up.. i am willing to pay 1 yr in advance.. how much will i be looking at..any cheap and good ones to reocommend?

You might want to post this in Hosting Request as it is a violation of this board's TOS for web hosters to advertise in here.

But you might want to consider not paying 1 year in advance. Do it monthly first until you are sure that hoster is who you want to be than move on the annual payment if you want. This way you would not be trapped on a plan which does not work out.

Not sure if there are web hosters which would provide shell access but I am sure that they would provide a way in which you could upload your database since vbulletin is not something new.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions